Reviews for The Gods may throw the Dice
augus10 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
What a lovely, wonderful and amazing story. Just great.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
An amazing story, just love it.
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
lov this story even made me cry through some of it.

i really wonder wat happend to eric and how is calleigh really going to hold up, i guess all us fans are going to have to wait 3 moths to see wat happens

-i mean it when i said i cried
Liphuggers chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
So sweet and romantic. i loved it. that would be cute if that happened.
Felicia chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Nicely done. I can easily see this as the first few scenes of next season's opener. I was a tad confused at the end, tho, when he said he had disappeared to make it look like he had died then he tells Calleigh basically that they can go on as normal. Overall, your characterizations were spot on and I enjoyed it.
suzyhomemaker2u chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
awesome! Hiding at his mom's...great idea!
Piinco chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
woww! that was amazing. I love it. I'm brazilian so I didn't see it the episode yet, I don't even now what truly happeand but this it would be a very good answer. I really love it, Congrats, you did an amazing job.
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Very, very good. I loved it. Great job, really!
Mariia10 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I loved this story so much! You have no idea! It was really great!
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
OMG! this is the first awesome, amazing, wonderful, great and everything else, story from ep.7x25... i really really love it... it's perfect! i honestly can't wait for season 8... i'm hunger for season 8... you really surprise me in the end.. i though that Calleigh was getting a little confort with Eric's mother since she doesn't want to be alone in her house.. so then when she looked following Carmen's eyes and then saw Eric... i was rejoiced... finally someone write something happy about this ep. Thank you so much for this AMAZING ONE!