Reviews for Existence
hikora chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Awe~. How sweet of you Genichiro. o
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Awww how sweet of sanada :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Cute!
Sanae chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
“You can throw a 4kg dictionary with one hand and yet they still keep you in here,” Sanada said with a slight smile...

That made me laugh out loud. It's a good thing you mixed some humour in it, otherwise I'd be crying. Yukimura's scenes at the hospital had to be the saddest bits of PoT. He really was very unlucky poor thing. And Sanada's devotion was inspiring.

Anyway, sorry for the pointless (and very late) review! I loved the story and I'd like to thank you for sharing it with us.
WhiteEnsigma chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
YUkimura is too cute when he's sad.
ayame shuurei chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
so sweet ..both of them are really sweet though action and words i hope to read your others story i really enjoy it...
bloodXblade chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
"Giving you some privacy."

lol that totally wasn't giving them some privacy. XD

How cute~ 3

And lol "How many magazines fif you go through to get all these tennis balls?"

lol lol lol

Very funny. I like.

And like, the title... kinda gave it away. When I read your synopsis I knew what was going to be that last line. XD
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
seriously..

you're the great SanaYuki's fiction's author!

your SanaYuki's fics are ALL great!

*LaVenDaR*
kuroikuu chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw, this was too sweet~ :D
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
So sweet :3 I love it... especially the mention of the Sanada family rock. Happy birthday, Sanada! I always forget these important days until you remind me by triggering a new story alert.

.moose
lokica chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
First of all: YAY NEW STORY FROM YUKISANA!

Now, IT WAS SO GOOD! I loved this! Especially the moment with Sanada rock and dictionary! Oh and Akaya is hilarious as always!

The ending was sad and sweet in the same and I didn't know should I go "Aw" or "snif poor Yuki chan" or " Sana kun is so sweet" , so in the end what came out was something that was mix of whimper, cry and laugh...My father come running to my room and just gave me Ithinkit'stimetoseeadoctor look...If they put me in the white room I'm blaming you...

Anyhow, great story! I hope you'll get well soon!

ja!
coralvoica chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Short, but cute, and sweet.

Happy birthday, Sanada-sama!