Reviews for Sinspiration
tlyxor1 chapter 28 . 4/9
Enjoyed very much. Thanks for writing. -t.
mabel chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Man, was this story something spectacular.

As much as I half-ship Daria/Trent sometimes, it is annoying when author's give Trent little to no development (or so much development he's OOC and not even close to being Trent). You avoided this spectacularly. He was Trent, but he had an added depth that he didn't have in the show; and he had opinions, and deep thought (like when he spoke to Daria about not making music on deadlines) that made him relatable enough to Daria that it would be realistic for the two to date.

The interactions between the two were perfect, as well, and in-character. Trent became a rock star of some sort in the end, but he didn't make it without hardships, sacrifices, and slacking off beforehand- and Daria and Trent persued a relationship before any of that was close to becoming reality. This made it so much more understandable.

Daria's attitudes towards relationships were perfect, and her caveats that allowed her to have a relationship with Trent made the match so much more interesting, and so much more like Daria in a relationship would be. Not wanting to even think of sex, then having it but casually and yet still significantly, was a really good example of this.

If there's one thing I would critique, it's that Jane felt a little flat. She had banter, and jealousy over Tom, but I feel like we missed some important conversations- conversations to still firmly establish their friendship, even if they didn't do much more than watch Sick, Sad World and eat pizza. She faded too much into the background when Daria/Trent became more overt, and I think that was the one thing missing. I won't completely fault you, however, because post-Tom, Jane and Daria's interactions in the show felt somewhat hollow as well (and it's the main reason I hate Tom).

But anyway, this fic was amazing, and even as a hardcore Daria/Jane fan, I enjoyed it. You did an amazing job throughout the entire thing, and I am better off having read it. Thank you!
SickSadTV chapter 30 . 8/15/2015
I loved this story so much I had to read it twice. I love how true to character it was and I absolutely loved every direction you chose to go with this story; in other words, everything. The one liners really got to me and I always caught myself smiling like an idiot whenever fluff was involved! This is definitely my favorite Daria fic and I'll keep an eye out for what you have in the future for this story. Also good luck with your novel!
Riotz chapter 30 . 5/29/2015
I'm going to keep an eye on this, maybe an arm and a leg to be sure... I'm really excited about the new stuff coming, hope your novel comes out smoothly!
Riotz chapter 29 . 5/19/2015
That. Was. Frigging. Amazing.
Now seriously, I've been a hardcore Daria/Trent shipper since always, I watched the show when I was a kid and have been rewatching it constantly, they are a VERY difficult couple to write about and you did amazing. Nothing felt OOC, their awkwardness, cheesy one liners and conversations about pizza we're just perfect, I enjoyed every bit of your fanfic and will read more of you for sure!
(sorry about any mistakes, English is not my first language)
dyslexic penquin chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Enjoying the story very much. I love trolling through archives for older works. Just a quick mention, substitute snarky for narky. On says Helen can be sarcastic and judgemental, the other that she rats people out to the cops.
CelestialElegy chapter 29 . 2/2/2013
id like the last chapter to be drawn that would be interesting
deathrosekitty chapter 28 . 12/14/2012
That was cute.
deathrosekitty chapter 27 . 12/14/2012
Got to love cheesy oneliners.
deathrosekitty chapter 26 . 11/28/2012
Daria needs revenge. Evil sibling and parent.
deathrosekitty chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
Trent knows just how to make her all frazzled. I love it.
deathrosekitty chapter 24 . 11/27/2012
wow their banter is so much fun.
deathrosekitty chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
woah.
deathrosekitty chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
Yay! They're in bed together!
deathrosekitty chapter 21 . 11/27/2012
Hey Daria can have a cool older musician boyfriend.