Reviews for Sinspiration
SickSadTV chapter 30 . 8/15
I loved this story so much I had to read it twice. I love how true to character it was and I absolutely loved every direction you chose to go with this story; in other words, everything. The one liners really got to me and I always caught myself smiling like an idiot whenever fluff was involved! This is definitely my favorite Daria fic and I'll keep an eye out for what you have in the future for this story. Also good luck with your novel!
Riotz chapter 30 . 5/29
I'm going to keep an eye on this, maybe an arm and a leg to be sure... I'm really excited about the new stuff coming, hope your novel comes out smoothly!
Riotz chapter 29 . 5/19
That. Was. Frigging. Amazing.
Now seriously, I've been a hardcore Daria/Trent shipper since always, I watched the show when I was a kid and have been rewatching it constantly, they are a VERY difficult couple to write about and you did amazing. Nothing felt OOC, their awkwardness, cheesy one liners and conversations about pizza we're just perfect, I enjoyed every bit of your fanfic and will read more of you for sure!
(sorry about any mistakes, English is not my first language)
dyslexic penquin chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Enjoying the story very much. I love trolling through archives for older works. Just a quick mention, substitute snarky for narky. On says Helen can be sarcastic and judgemental, the other that she rats people out to the cops.
CelestialElegy chapter 29 . 2/2/2013
id like the last chapter to be drawn that would be interesting
deathrosekitty chapter 28 . 12/14/2012
That was cute.
deathrosekitty chapter 27 . 12/14/2012
Got to love cheesy oneliners.
deathrosekitty chapter 26 . 11/28/2012
Daria needs revenge. Evil sibling and parent.
deathrosekitty chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
Trent knows just how to make her all frazzled. I love it.
deathrosekitty chapter 24 . 11/27/2012
wow their banter is so much fun.
deathrosekitty chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
woah.
deathrosekitty chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
Yay! They're in bed together!
deathrosekitty chapter 21 . 11/27/2012
Hey Daria can have a cool older musician boyfriend.
deathrosekitty chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
A GIRL!? Wow. Nice.
deathrosekitty chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
When the van's rocking... I can't believe Trent said that. Jane seems like she's taking steps backwards into wanting them be together.