Reviews for Sinspiration
LunarFlame chapter 28 . 8/4/2010
Excellent story! Thank you
Panda Hallows chapter 23 . 7/20/2010
I sorta knew this was gonna happen, getting signed I mean. Sadly I have to finish this tomorrow, its already 2am and I should be sleeping :P

You rock!
Panda Hallows chapter 22 . 7/20/2010
woo! sexy times again! total flufftasticness!
Panda Hallows chapter 21 . 7/20/2010
what a rebel! :D
Panda Hallows chapter 20 . 7/20/2010
I knew it! :D
Panda Hallows chapter 19 . 7/20/2010
wooooo! sexy stuff going on here :D I love this fic soooooo much!
Panda Hallows chapter 18 . 7/20/2010
well played Trent! You so got her :P
Panda Hallows chapter 17 . 7/20/2010
another awesome chapter, well done!
Panda Hallows chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
Oh snaps you go Trent! I was wondering when Tom would make an appearance again :P
Panda Hallows chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
I love the Daria Trent moments, I love these kinds of stories that don't have them confessing their undying love. woo
Panda Hallows chapter 14 . 7/20/2010
I've been reading this on my phone for the past few hours and now I'm back on my laptop. I REALLY love this story! It's so foxy! :D well played! I'll try to review each chapter after this, they might be short as I really want to finish it! ;D
dreamersrequiem chapter 22 . 7/13/2010
Awww that was such a lovely chapter! I found myself squealing at the end and grinning like an idiot. The best bit about it is that you still managed to have the fluff while they remained perfectly in character. It was done really well. Nice job.
dreamersrequiem chapter 20 . 6/16/2010
I can't believe I've gone like 17 chapters without reviewing! I just got too absorbed in the story! Anyway, nice twist! Did not see that coming. Gotta love Jane. As always, they're perfectly in character and you feel the awkwardness of the conversations between Trent and Daria. Nice work.
55-Rue-Plumet chapter 29 . 6/12/2010
I really enjoyed this! Your dialogue is spot-on; I can imagine the characters' voices saying every word.

As for the recommendations (if you're still working on this), the scene with Daria/Trent at the party and Tom looking on in the background would be nice.
MrsBigTuna chapter 29 . 6/10/2010
Lovely story. The awkwardness was portrayed quite accurately in the earlier chapters and the "fluffy" moments seemed true to the characters, without seeming too "fluffy". Great job!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »