Reviews for Sinspiration
Respitini chapter 25 . 11/9/2009
Because if you're going to have them deliver the cheesy one-liners, they really need to be tinged with snark. Great job on bringing the snark.

Still loving this. Keep up the good stuff!
Sliver of Melody chapter 25 . 11/9/2009
Very cool chappy. I liked it.
coffeeandcusswords chapter 24 . 11/8/2009
I love that Daria and Trent can make fun of eachother, and how she still gets embarassed when Trent is feelin frisky _ Can't wait to see how their date will go! Are we ever gonna see more of Taylor? Update soon, please!
Sliver of Melody chapter 24 . 10/30/2009
This is cool so far. I love Daria/Trent.
coonassblondie chapter 24 . 10/21/2009
I'm really enjoying this so far, and I love the fact that you included both of their platonic friends, because in the real world, that happens, whether couples like it or not. Although it begs the question is Daria going to become jealous of Trent's time with Monique, or feel less adequate compared to her, and vise versa with Trent and Tom? I guess I'll just have to keep reading and see. Keep up the great work!
Cloverx3 chapter 24 . 10/20/2009
I'm really enjoying this story, please update soon! :D
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 24 . 10/15/2009
Nice chapter. Trent is going to have to up his commitment if he's going to be a rock star. Please update soon.
shekinaah chapter 23 . 10/13/2009
Does "love this" counts as a well rounded critique?

No i don't think so either, i wanna know what trent is going to do about the agent, and what does he think about Daria having dinner with Tom.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 23 . 10/13/2009
Terrific. Yeah, it is overdone, but it helps move the story along, so it works. Please update soon.
pinkminx chapter 22 . 10/11/2009
much much better chapter 21. The story's going great.
melrose465 chapter 22 . 10/11/2009
awesome chapter so cute with the awkwardness
geega-pax chapter 22 . 10/10/2009
omg that last chapter was so sweet and long over due i love daria and trent shippers. you have stayed very true to the characters. which i love when the author is able to do that and create a captivating story that leaves you begging for more. can't wait to read what write next
shaid chapter 22 . 10/10/2009
Chapter 22 is awesome. MUCH much better. There are still some things about 21 that bother me, but it's MUCH less confusing. The beginning of the chapter seems like a re-cap and that's all that bothers me now. And the end of it makes sense. I'm so glad you're not pissed at me for the review!

22 is a return to the much more concise and coherent writing of the rest of the story. And I do love Trent/Daria Fluff! It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

I'm glad my review helped but I also want to apologize for being rude. I need to start thinking before I post stuff like that. Thank you for sharing this (brave, brave woman!) and good luck with more!
jkenz84 chapter 22 . 10/10/2009
I like it! You're doing a very nice job. Keep going!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 22 . 10/9/2009
This is good stuff. I like how you're dealing with the relationships. Please update soon.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »