Reviews for Something to Hold Onto
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Nice fic. I can easily believe this happened. I love their dialogue - very in-character.
bardsgrl4evr chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
*eyes blinKly widely*

I suppose you're referring to the season finale? I really liked this. It doesn't contain the usual drunken gooFiness that is prevalent. good for you. Awesome job.
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You know, I'm starting to like the M/E ship more and more... And I like the statement of morgan wanting to get so drunk he couldn't remember his own name. That case seemed to have that effect on him.

Great job.

TerribleTeenStereotype chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I csn't wait for September. "Hotch!"
hungarian-princess chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
please continue :)
dr-kate chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Great post-ep fic! I love the Morgan/Prentiss friendship! And thank you for addressing the fact that Morgan's attitude had completely changed from his little chat with Prentiss in 'A Higher Power'! During that scene in the latest ep, I was thinking 'Didn't this happen already once? But with the roles reversed?'. Awesome fic!
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Man, I can't even imagine how they would take it if Hotch bit the dust. I'm not sure they could pull through that as well as they did Gideon's abandonment. This was a nice spin on what the ep gave us. Poor Morgan. I'm pretty sure this would be the last straw for him. Right after he beat Foyet to a pulp.