Reviews for Harry Potter and the Desperate Housewife
cobralily chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
why won't you update? this thing's so good.
ishika-malfoy chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
hey :), i love your idea! i really actually hate the harry/ginny ship because i just think it's tooo unrealistic. i always thought Luna and Harry would make a better couple :)

I also did think that Ginny would be a bit careless, arrogant and self centred. 'm not saying she doesn't have the right to her own career but to be so carelss about a babysitter shows no real matternal instrinct...

looking fwd to reading more, i'm interested to see where you're going with this
The Predatory Wasp chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
this is a really good story! i like how everything is not perfect, and that time is going by quickly and you not just spinning it out. i hope you can write a new chapter for soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Good chapter. I can see where Hermione would come off as very irritating; if she and Ron fight all the time and she goes around giving romantic advice without knowing what the real problem might be, I can see why Ginny wants to smack her.

Both Harry and Ginny need to find some time together as a couple, though-Ginny is dead right on that one. _Both_ of them need to cut back a bit _and_ get some household help.

Just my own advice .
monstermash11 chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
fabby - i really like this relationship, its so realistic. i mean, they're so young, and i love the way ginny does not just lie down and take it. i love the way she does not automatically turn into a bored housewife, looking after the house and the child while harry goes off and is brilliant. i think its very true to their characters
jacobsbabygirl01 chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
awsome more
Escoger chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
Very impressive indeed! I'm sorry that I took so long to find and review this, but I must say that I am truly impressed with it. You have done a fantastic job of portraying a slow, steady destruction of a marriage based on simple problems.

Update this soon!
monstermash11 chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
this is really good. i love it when harry and ginny have normal people problems and arguments. perfect lives are annoying. heres hoping one of them has an affair!
DeceasedSoul chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
I love how the story is going, the gradual depiction of how personalities clash, and how married life is not always a happily ever after. It is put together really well.

One piece of advice if I can- I can't imagine that Harry would ever try and convince Ginny to give up her job, or that he would expect her to cook and be subservient to him, which seems to be where you are going. If anything I can imagine Harry absentmindedly slippng back into the role he had in the Dursleys of general cook and cleaner
Linz.Goode13 chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Love it cant wait for more!
bookworm142 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
please write more
bookworm142 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
please write more this is really good
hy-currumba chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
please tell me that they don't get divorced please?