Reviews for the brothers grimm
paper parasols chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
the way they go around in circles with each other is perfect. the OT3 is perfect. and I am always so in love with your descriptions; you are an amazing writer.
songs chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I also remember reading this-I love these three together. :)

Amazing job.
Strifentine chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wonderful fic. I think the word I want to use is 'delicious', haha. (I've only recently come out of lurkdom and still feel awkward at writing reviews, sorry.)I loved the forever looping three-way part of it, I only wish there could've been a bit more of the AkuRoku to make it more complete. Annyyways I really liked it~ :)
crazyemosrock chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
can't get enough of this OT3

Cee-face chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
whoa. i've been looking forward to this one, honestly. c: glad to finally see it, and i was not disappointed. very sad. very beautiful. fave.
12q chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I really like this one! It's very sad w/o being too overdone, just the right, perfect dose. Very well done, and I enjoyed it :)
fudge poptart chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
wow, talk about a love triangle. not bad!
May All Your Bacon Burn chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I like it. I really do. D It's a unromantic nonfairytale, and those are always the best. Definitely worth a favorite.
thunderings chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wow. This was freaking amazing on so many levels. It was incredibly twisted, with everyone using each other. However, it worked. There was this realistic feel to it, that really pulled me in. Your writing style is addictive. Don't worry about the length, as I found it spot on. I have to say, this is one of the stories that almost begs for a sequel/and or companion piece. Awesome job.