Reviews for Kitsune on Campus
PredatorPuck chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
hahah was hilarious!
Axcel chapter 20 . 6/8/2015
Naruto's attacker even said "considering the direction you were headed in" which should have made it obvious he didn't have the bok as Mahora is behind him.
Axcel chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
Eva and Naruto are made for each other.
Axcel chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
Look on the bright side, in a day or so of recovery, Naruto could match Eva. In two days, he could crush her. In seven days, she'll be a speck of dust compared to him. On the other hand, this doesn't help if she kills everyone in the first few minutes...
Axcel chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
Naruto in the manga is shown to know several potent jutsu from everything but lightning. Hell, one of his strongest combos is combining toad-oil, wind, and him using a fire jutsu.
Axcel chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
Sucks for Fate that Naruto's mere killing intent could crush his mind, let alone when tapping into Kurama's. It is amusing that he things he is some top-dog compared to Naruto. Naruto won't need to fight, just kill him ninja-style.
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
Argh! Another author gimping Naruto with a plot device instead of just enjoying hbis badass overpoweredness! Good fic, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Ok, is this story inspired by black dragon's Big Human on Campus?
Guest chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
Good stuff please come back
Guest chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
I hope that one day, you would continue this. Despite the not too good yet reasonable early start, this grew on me and got better later on. Though fat chance for this to see to end.
Ignisha chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
based on Chapter 12; i just finally noticed that despite them not knowing that Naruto was sealed, a Hyuuga would have at least seen the seal, seeing as they can see Chakra...
oh well, past is the past, hope you'll update soon enough
jcmprado chapter 25 . 1/13/2015
Come on man, you really think this story should stop, there are people reading and commenting today its history is perfect, myself ever read again so much that is good, you should continue it, if not, at least let because many people are still waiting for the next chapter, including, I am looking forward to continue the story came at a high point in time, at its climax, what will happen between Naruto and Chibi-chan (Evangeline), now Evangeline has a pactio with Naruto, how it will end the end of martial arts now that Naruto is, its crossover is the best and most up front.
All who read should be thinking about your story, I always think when going out the next.
I hope they continue or at least tell whether or not, but I hope to continue and not give up on your history.
Even more, I hope this message reaches you.
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
My god! something this wonderful really needs an update!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
#You have to keep this story.
jcmprado chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
Hello, I came to the episode twenty six, I am so far very good finding this story you're doing, I think I speak for everyone when I write to you informing you that should continue this excellent work, being a great match between Naruto Shippuuden Mahou Sensei Negima and, I'm a fan of both anime and manga Mahou Sensei Negima of, if not, who will carry this work?
As you continue, if you did not want to finish this project, or would think it would be amazing, you would not have started if you're a fan of these two animes, like us, you understand how we were excited waiting for the next chapter, all that we are following your project we are worshiping, carry on, do not know if you will read, but please, this has been an amazing his work, is being the best we've seen so far, even more, I'll be waiting for the next.
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »