Reviews for Kitsune on Campus
Jose19 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
The interaction with Evangeline was priceless but Naruto will have to learn that Evangeline is not a little girl because she is over 400 years old, and it is also a Vampire as well but I want to see Evangeline's reaction when she finds out who he is, and the fact that Naruto is much older than her.

The pairing that I would love for Naruto would be Kaede or Mana because Evangeline is impossible because she is a Vampire, and has immortality or Shizune.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
The pairings in the story are easy because the girls in Mahora Academy are very beautiful and attractive not counting Evangeline who has more in common with Naruto then anyone out here. The pain of losing his friends even though Naruto doesn't show it will be apparent but there is one thing Naruto is good for, and that is that he adapts to terrible situations because he has lived a rough life, and he has persevered.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This looks to be a great story from everything so far I read, and I am happy to be the newest reader to be interested in this story. I always felt that Negima was rushed too soon for its ending, and it destroyed the entirety of the story because it deal with a lot of the pairings with Negi but I always felt that it was ridiculous for all these girls to be in love with a 10 year old kid.
Resisting the Borg chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Is there a reason that you quit writing this story? Did real life happen, or did your computer crash, or something? Because it's kind of just sitting here.
grg213 chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
...Dude you quit writing?
2tendo chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
You really should update this story. Its pretty damn good with only a few spelling mistakes to nitpick at.

Hope you continue!
Blackvial chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
please update this story
hye1995 chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
This is an amazing story, although i haven't seen or read Negima. Keep up the work and please update it. It's cruel to just abandon a good story like that, without giving reasons
bored.com chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring. This story is very cringe-worthy.
sabrewolf03 chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
and he was never heard from again.
Wizco chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
Should you decide to continue this, have Naruto become aware of what happened under the influence of the tree and Asuna's command. It was funny at first, but now it's just getting irritating that he doesn't know. And the way Asuna keeps attacking him even though she screwed him over really makes me hate her more and more.

Cheers,
Wizco
Wizco chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
It's been ages since you've written this, but if you ever decide to go through it again you should really look out for the following two problems:
* You (like many others) write 'defiantly' when meaning 'definitely'. These are two entirely different words.
* You write 'must of', 'could of', etc. when meaning 'must have', 'could have', etc. When speaking people tend to use "must've", which of course sounds like 'must of', but isn't.

Cheers,
Wizco
uscias chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
Please update soon.
Btralox chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Oh...I reached the end. I was marathoning this and the most recent chapter caught be by surprise. Well I have enjoyed this and I look forward to more.
Mookeypoop chapter 4 . 1/25/2014