Reviews for Kitsune on Campus
Guest chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
#You have to keep this story.
jcmprado chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
Hello, I came to the episode twenty six, I am so far very good finding this story you're doing, I think I speak for everyone when I write to you informing you that should continue this excellent work, being a great match between Naruto Shippuuden Mahou Sensei Negima and, I'm a fan of both anime and manga Mahou Sensei Negima of, if not, who will carry this work?
As you continue, if you did not want to finish this project, or would think it would be amazing, you would not have started if you're a fan of these two animes, like us, you understand how we were excited waiting for the next chapter, all that we are following your project we are worshiping, carry on, do not know if you will read, but please, this has been an amazing his work, is being the best we've seen so far, even more, I'll be waiting for the next.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
Sad that you stopped updating this, it's pretty good. I doubt you'll read this, but if you do, I hope this review helps inspire your muse to write an amazing chapter 27 to make up for the 3-4 year wait some people have has.
I like the story so far, it's probably the best Negima crossover fic I've read. It's also probably my favorite, if you don't count a couple of the discontinued crack fics in Racke's discontinued Negima crossovers, but that's just because those are hilarious.
regfurby chapter 26 . 11/23/2014
True, it was never outright declared that Naruto was physically abused in canon. However, using that as proof that it never happened is about as accurate as saying that 'Girls don't piss in Naruto's world because it was never declared or hinted at in canon'.

While you can challenge others to prove that Naruto was physically abused in canon, others can likewise challenge you to prove that Naruto wasn't physically abused in canon. Neither can be proven, it's entirely up to the readers' interpretation, and that's what makes the story interesting.

Most people who support the 'Naruto was physically abused' theory would probably agree that human nature is a pretty ugly thing, and with human stupidity, fear, crowd mentality and living in a shinobi post-war era amplifying their violent tendencies, it wouldn't be too surprising if some of the worst-case scenarios cooked up by fanfiction actually did happen in Naruto's world. Again, just because canon never declares it outright doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just like how rape very likely occurs even though canon never mentions it. After all, it's just a very logical interpretation of human nature in that situation.

That aside, fairly interesting story, decent work on pairings and interaction, some of the almost-lime scenes were pretty decent. Also noted is that your Naruto has the tendency to do stupid things that cause trouble for others and get him in deeper trouble, which is something many writers seem to avoid... then again, having Zero call him Master and develop a great amount of fondness for him is something most writers don't do either. All balances out I guess.
Jose19 chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
I can't wait for whom pairs up with Naruto because he has done with Negi did in the original story but it sounds better when a person the age of Naruto does it instead of a ten year old kid.
Jose19 chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Naruto needs a serious power upgrade when a certain point of the story is reached because the enemies of the magic world are insanely powerful.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
The only problem I see in the story is that Negi becomes overpowered so Naruto needs to seriously become upgraded in his power to match up against the enemies here because they are quite powerful in Negima, and I wonder if he can learn magic as well.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
The interaction with Evangeline was priceless but Naruto will have to learn that Evangeline is not a little girl because she is over 400 years old, and it is also a Vampire as well but I want to see Evangeline's reaction when she finds out who he is, and the fact that Naruto is much older than her.

The pairing that I would love for Naruto would be Kaede or Mana because Evangeline is impossible because she is a Vampire, and has immortality or Shizune.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
The pairings in the story are easy because the girls in Mahora Academy are very beautiful and attractive not counting Evangeline who has more in common with Naruto then anyone out here. The pain of losing his friends even though Naruto doesn't show it will be apparent but there is one thing Naruto is good for, and that is that he adapts to terrible situations because he has lived a rough life, and he has persevered.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This looks to be a great story from everything so far I read, and I am happy to be the newest reader to be interested in this story. I always felt that Negima was rushed too soon for its ending, and it destroyed the entirety of the story because it deal with a lot of the pairings with Negi but I always felt that it was ridiculous for all these girls to be in love with a 10 year old kid.
Resisting the Borg chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Is there a reason that you quit writing this story? Did real life happen, or did your computer crash, or something? Because it's kind of just sitting here.
grg213 chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
...Dude you quit writing?
2tendo chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
You really should update this story. Its pretty damn good with only a few spelling mistakes to nitpick at.

Hope you continue!
Blackvial chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
please update this story
hye1995 chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
This is an amazing story, although i haven't seen or read Negima. Keep up the work and please update it. It's cruel to just abandon a good story like that, without giving reasons
1,341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »