Reviews for Kitsune on Campus
2tendo chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
You really should update this story. Its pretty damn good with only a few spelling mistakes to nitpick at.

Hope you continue!
Blackvial chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
please update this story
hye1995 chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
This is an amazing story, although i haven't seen or read Negima. Keep up the work and please update it. It's cruel to just abandon a good story like that, without giving reasons
bored.com chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring. This story is very cringe-worthy.
sabrewolf03 chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
and he was never heard from again.
Wizco chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
Should you decide to continue this, have Naruto become aware of what happened under the influence of the tree and Asuna's command. It was funny at first, but now it's just getting irritating that he doesn't know. And the way Asuna keeps attacking him even though she screwed him over really makes me hate her more and more.

Cheers,
Wizco
Wizco chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
It's been ages since you've written this, but if you ever decide to go through it again you should really look out for the following two problems:
* You (like many others) write 'defiantly' when meaning 'definitely'. These are two entirely different words.
* You write 'must of', 'could of', etc. when meaning 'must have', 'could have', etc. When speaking people tend to use "must've", which of course sounds like 'must of', but isn't.

Cheers,
Wizco
uscias chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
Please update soon.
Btralox chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Oh...I reached the end. I was marathoning this and the most recent chapter caught be by surprise. Well I have enjoyed this and I look forward to more.
Mookeypoop chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
A-okay start :/
Heero Twilight chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
seriously you need to continue this.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Naruto is not a legend material. Rikkudo sennin yes.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Why restrict him though. He is already weak and you are making him weaker
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
why give him so many restrictions? Without kyuubi and sage mode Naruto is nothing. He can't even beat takamichi.
catze86 chapter 26 . 12/19/2013
naruto in this fic is a weakling and retard
1,344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »