Reviews for Kitsune on Campus
AznPuffyHair chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
definitely short... but at least it's somewut interesting. now keep the whole Naruto-stripping business down to a managable level (meaning do it as much as Negi lol). that is pretty much it.

well, UPDATE SOON!.PS: Question, the barrier wouldn't happen to be the one restricting Eva's power would it?
wrong light chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
as you said its kinda short compared to the others. but it was still good. i hope you update again soon this is my favorite story right now and with that last strech of no updates i almost stopped checking on it.
panda-kun77 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
lol, the length was fine bro! and the overall quality of the pic is as good as ever. I'm not much of a critical reader so I can't exactly give anymore corrections or suggestions at the moment. All I can do is encourage you to continue with your work ! I'll await the next chapter with anticipation. Good luck!

Panda-kun77
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
awesome chapter and its funny with the way you put down the vamp like that. Also like the twist with the barrier that resricted eva on naruto, makes thangs more interesting. anyway thanks for the hard work and update soon
MorenoX25 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
a good chapter and the story is advancing smoothly great job.
god of all chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Demonkid chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
I would be unsettled by dolls as well. Thousand year old Naruto ehh? Damn.

Pretty interesting.
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
pretty good,as for pairings harem all the way!(eva,chachamaru,kaede,mana,setsuna,konoka etc.)
CHALCHIUHTECOLOTL chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
good story ,nice story line, no hope for the past

try to not make any pair until a bit later . too many people try to put pairing at begin of a story making it seem force, than flowing events.

keep up the good work
Juoppo chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Well, this certainly took a turn for the better; I'm positively delighted. The first chapter really does seem jumbled in comparison to this. Keep it up!
Lupus Tenebrae chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
WOW! A new Naruto X Negima fic! AWESOME! I've just read the first 3 chappys and I gotta say, one of the best intros and plot that I've read for a Naruto/Negima cross by far. Really liked it! Wondering who the pairings are gonna be 8D! I HAVE MY VOTE ON EVA! Two ancient beings; one hero and one villain; both having amazing abilities! AND BOTH OF THEM BLONDE! I would say with both having blue eyes too, but Eva doesn't have blue eyes in Negima!. AWESOME! UPDATE SOON! Looking very forward it!
Shadow Zeranion chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Agreed... How does one be so clueless as to piss of a vampire and not realize it like this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I hope you update again soon :3
Count Papaya chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I do love Negima and Naruto crossovers very much so I'm pretty glad I came across this. It's nicely done, awesomely enjoyable, and funny! I also thought the interaction between Naruto and Eva was simply adorable. Looking forward to the next update!
Previlion chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Rather interesting story. Very creative on inroducing Naruto to the story with being in the Tree of all places, nicely done. Look forward to the next chapter and on what happens between Eva and Naruto.

-Lvmj
Zap Rowsdower chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Awesome story. Excellent characterization, perfect pacing, can't wait to see where it goes.

The best part about the Eva thing? Remember, being sealed is like being asleep, not like time travelling. So, technically, Naruto is something like 2800 years older than her, making her indignation even more hilarious- he really CAN technically refer to her in the dimmunitive.
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »