Reviews for Kitsune on Campus
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
pretty ,any chance of naruto turning the prank loving twins into his apprentices in the fine art of pranking?that and kaede and naruto finding out theyre both ninja and get involved in a spar would be good
Durandal II chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
I think the length is fine, and I love you just for 'Chibi-chan' alone. As for pairing suggestions, I don't care if you do a harem or something, but I'd suggest Asakura, harem or no. Just seems like it be an interesting combination: anti-prevert, idiot Naruto and flirtatious, nosy, mischievious Asakura. It practically screams tons of misunderstandings for him.
AznPuffyHair chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
definitely short... but at least it's somewut interesting. now keep the whole Naruto-stripping business down to a managable level (meaning do it as much as Negi lol). that is pretty much it.

well, UPDATE SOON!.PS: Question, the barrier wouldn't happen to be the one restricting Eva's power would it?
wrong light chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
as you said its kinda short compared to the others. but it was still good. i hope you update again soon this is my favorite story right now and with that last strech of no updates i almost stopped checking on it.
panda-kun77 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
lol, the length was fine bro! and the overall quality of the pic is as good as ever. I'm not much of a critical reader so I can't exactly give anymore corrections or suggestions at the moment. All I can do is encourage you to continue with your work ! I'll await the next chapter with anticipation. Good luck!

Panda-kun77
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
awesome chapter and its funny with the way you put down the vamp like that. Also like the twist with the barrier that resricted eva on naruto, makes thangs more interesting. anyway thanks for the hard work and update soon
MorenoX25 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
a good chapter and the story is advancing smoothly great job.
god of all chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Demonkid chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
I would be unsettled by dolls as well. Thousand year old Naruto ehh? Damn.

Pretty interesting.
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
pretty good,as for pairings harem all the way!(eva,chachamaru,kaede,mana,setsuna,konoka etc.)
CHALCHIUHTECOLOTL chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
good story ,nice story line, no hope for the past

try to not make any pair until a bit later . too many people try to put pairing at begin of a story making it seem force, than flowing events.

keep up the good work
Juoppo chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Well, this certainly took a turn for the better; I'm positively delighted. The first chapter really does seem jumbled in comparison to this. Keep it up!
Lupus Tenebrae chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
WOW! A new Naruto X Negima fic! AWESOME! I've just read the first 3 chappys and I gotta say, one of the best intros and plot that I've read for a Naruto/Negima cross by far. Really liked it! Wondering who the pairings are gonna be 8D! I HAVE MY VOTE ON EVA! Two ancient beings; one hero and one villain; both having amazing abilities! AND BOTH OF THEM BLONDE! I would say with both having blue eyes too, but Eva doesn't have blue eyes in Negima!. AWESOME! UPDATE SOON! Looking very forward it!
Shadow Zeranion chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Agreed... How does one be so clueless as to piss of a vampire and not realize it like this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I hope you update again soon :3
Count Papaya chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I do love Negima and Naruto crossovers very much so I'm pretty glad I came across this. It's nicely done, awesomely enjoyable, and funny! I also thought the interaction between Naruto and Eva was simply adorable. Looking forward to the next update!
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »