Reviews for Kitsune on Campus
MorenoX25 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
a good chapter and the story is advancing smoothly great job.
god of all chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Demonkid chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
I would be unsettled by dolls as well. Thousand year old Naruto ehh? Damn.

Pretty interesting.
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
pretty good,as for pairings harem all the way!(eva,chachamaru,kaede,mana,setsuna,konoka etc.)
CHALCHIUHTECOLOTL chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
good story ,nice story line, no hope for the past

try to not make any pair until a bit later . too many people try to put pairing at begin of a story making it seem force, than flowing events.

keep up the good work
Juoppo chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Well, this certainly took a turn for the better; I'm positively delighted. The first chapter really does seem jumbled in comparison to this. Keep it up!
Lupus Tenebrae chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
WOW! A new Naruto X Negima fic! AWESOME! I've just read the first 3 chappys and I gotta say, one of the best intros and plot that I've read for a Naruto/Negima cross by far. Really liked it! Wondering who the pairings are gonna be 8D! I HAVE MY VOTE ON EVA! Two ancient beings; one hero and one villain; both having amazing abilities! AND BOTH OF THEM BLONDE! I would say with both having blue eyes too, but Eva doesn't have blue eyes in Negima!. AWESOME! UPDATE SOON! Looking very forward it!
Shadow Zeranion chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Agreed... How does one be so clueless as to piss of a vampire and not realize it like this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I hope you update again soon :3
Count Papaya chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I do love Negima and Naruto crossovers very much so I'm pretty glad I came across this. It's nicely done, awesomely enjoyable, and funny! I also thought the interaction between Naruto and Eva was simply adorable. Looking forward to the next update!
Previlion chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Rather interesting story. Very creative on inroducing Naruto to the story with being in the Tree of all places, nicely done. Look forward to the next chapter and on what happens between Eva and Naruto.

-Lvmj
Zap Rowsdower chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Awesome story. Excellent characterization, perfect pacing, can't wait to see where it goes.

The best part about the Eva thing? Remember, being sealed is like being asleep, not like time travelling. So, technically, Naruto is something like 2800 years older than her, making her indignation even more hilarious- he really CAN technically refer to her in the dimmunitive.
frik1000 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Well it's better than your last chapter. It's not bad but could still use some work. I found some typos here and there but not too many to cause a large problem. Anyway, update soon. I can see potential in this story if it improves at least a bit in each chapter.
lightning blade49 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
i like this, i realy! like where this is going
wrong light chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Naruto pissing eva off for the win! lol that was good. but you may be rushing the romantic sub plot a bit. that said im really happy that you updated and am looking forward to the next one.

as for Chachamaru unnerving naruto the only thing i can think of is her being a robot so... maybe he noticed she wasn't breathing or that she doesn't have chakra?
panda-kun77 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
xD! Yay! new chappy ! awesome job bro! So far so good 3! vocabulary is as excellent as ever. i learned quite a number of new ones lol xD! keep at it. There was quite an improvement on the grammar as well so nicely done!

naruto charactarization... great!

Eva charactarization... great!

Chachamaru charactarization... great! xD

Well, done and hope to see more !

P.S. xD! since I feel energetic this month let me know if you want a fanart 3! I'll be glad to make some xD!
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »