Reviews for Please Don't Leave me Booth
Angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hey,

I loved it. It thrilled and equally KILLED me! lol. OMG I with Jo Whedon and clowns would take a clue from you...They were ALWAYS there for each other. Above all, besides Parker. And she relied on him SO much. And then all of the sudden, BOOM! The show was destroyed. They both left, not even kissing or running back and hugging or anything. And he couldn't even wait for her for less than a year. Dude, out it in your pants. Supposedly you love this woman more than anyone but your son, and you just whammo meet some chick(ANNOYING chick)and,"Bones who?" now. What a crappy dynamic. It was ALWAYS Booth and Bones, best friends, partners in love but not acting on it, their beautiful connection. It drives me crazyu. And now, they're barely even aquaintances. I was hoping that something bad would happen to Temp and he would wake up again and become the booth that couldn't live without her. Not mane her, or kill her, Oh Lord, no. Just something enough to make hiss butt wake the hell up! And give us the Booth we ALL new and loved. I cannot stand his gf and it's like Bones doesn't exhist in his eyes. But the most irritating thingm, well, along with all of the other ones lol, is the fact that Bones doesn't care. Isn'yt jealous. What the HELL is up with that? Old Brennan would have been. They always had that damn connection. It's gone. like they're strangers, and as much as the idea alone pains me, unless it's rectified and the connection and need for one a another comes back, I don't know if I can watch it anymore. I don't know.. I just don't know...

I am SO SOSOSOSO Sorry for having blabbed SO much. I'll stop now.

Take care,

Angel
Coffee Toffee Twisted Froste chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was a really good pairing of story and song... thanks for sharing!

squeaks
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
that was great loved it
WishforBooth chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
good job!
Lee Waxx chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow! I don't know who is Pink, I don't know this song, but I DO like you fanfic :)

Maybe you can wright more songfics...hm...how about Within Temptation songs? Maybe "Frozen"?
Fluttering Phalanges chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wow! this was really good! You're a very talented writer!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That was very sad & sweet. Nice mix of both. I love that song. I really think it fits them perfectly. Amazing. :)