Reviews for Had A Bad Day
lianaaurane chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
please quelqu'un peu traduire cette fic en francais
WingedHeart9811 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I just needed to let you know how much I enjoy this fanfiction. I have read and reread this same fic around six to sven times and it never gets old. I love the song you picked, it was a phenomenal choice in my point of view. The character where rich and believable, and the way you portrayed senas life made me feel as if I was in her shoes. I thank you for the extordinary fanfiction you have blessed the Eyeshield21 fandom with.
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
AWWW! so CUTE!
Moonstar66 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
OH MY GODS! FREAKIN' LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE YOU FOR THINKING OF THIS! DEFINITELY MAKES BEST STORY OF THE YEAR IN MY BOOK! YOU NOW GET AN ARMY OF COOKIES, AS SEEN BELOW:

O O AND AGAIN, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So good! Fantastic one-shot! I absolutely loved it. :)
DirectSomething chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
*nods head* that was a great story, so much detail yet to the point, not one sentence bored me c: great job *thumbs up with a goofy smile*
SleepyPuppy chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
love and hate it, love that it such a cute story, hate it that its already completed
MusixAkira948 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i tottaly forgot to review on this story a year ago hehe, cause i didnt have an account before. but this time im reviewing.

i really love your oneshot! it was moving and made me cry. i absolutely love femSena fics and FemSenaXKakei pairing, so thank you for making this beautiful story! this story was that actually made me love this pairing for the first time!haha

hope you make more femSenaXKakei or FemSenaX others more!
someone chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
awesum! w

-Agon, Agon *shakes head* Lol lol
someone chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
after reading this story, I went back to listen to the song : - I love this song so much
Jeruk chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i think i just fall in love with ShinSena or AkabaSena..

but there's something different here..

i just feel happy about KakeiSena too O.O!

owww.. awsome!

ganbattebayou!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awww... totally adorable!
CaramelFair chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I like the concept. Absolutely adore fem!Sena fics because they are plausible. Sad how her parents died but I like how you used that as her reason for dropping out of the league. Aww, he finally found her! And they both demolished the rookies. You show em!

The best bit is the newpaper headlines. (Snicker) They're always interesting and tell us a lot. Haha, they have children! How sweet The bit about her going into labour during a match had me laughing. How ironic! Kakei must've been extremely proud: to win the game and have the twins.

I recommend going back and editing your work. There are grammatical errors that make me cringe. Also, perhaps rewording some of your phrases? They can get a tad awkward in some places. I'm sorry to say I found the use of lyrics annoying. I understand they add to the story but I found them unnecessary. Of course, I don't mean to be disrespectful to you or your story.

Regards,

Fair.
everything.minni chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I just loved this!

Probably my favorite Eyeshield 21 story ever.

I love both Shun and Shin and how you made them both love Sena was so cute.

Thank God I read this.

It's so good that words can't descibe how I love it.

I'm reading more Shun X Sena from now on.

So cute!

I especially love the part where you said that Takeru and Karin where married because I love them as a couple and people seem to like Karin and Taka as a couple but I don't.

Where Sena-chan gave birth was absoutely just cool.

I imagined it and I must say it was so beautiful to think of!

I like how Agon was a little bit nicer and how everyone had looked for Sena!

My goodness this was so long yet so fascinataing!

Love you so much.

Love the story so much.

Really good job! _

Keep on writing! _
Mel's Merleawe chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I love that song, seriously. It was in ads; I heard it once in a while and I never rememebered the name. It was a while till I finally got the name for the song. Nice one shot.

-Mel's Merleawe