Reviews for Of Stormclouds and Silver Linings
AminaOshi chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Lol, I like the DreamTheater(?) reference to the title.
Fallen4Cas chapter 30 . 2/16/2011
AHHHHH! Please please please tell me you haven't stopped writing this? I am madly in love with this story. So I really hope you are continuing to write this. I like that you gave Dean a vunerable side with out being too wussy.
NoControl chapter 30 . 11/11/2010
ohhh maaan brutal place to end it, likes it though )
Reku14 chapter 29 . 11/6/2010
PLEAAAASE write more!

PLEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE!
NoControl chapter 29 . 11/4/2010
ahh im so glad this is still going ) loved it
lynxzpanther chapter 29 . 10/29/2010
wow! Yupp, I'm still reading. I love this fic- it was the first slash fic I ever read! I'll never give up on it. :D

ooh, interesting... I liked the dream a lot, and I'm really curious as to Zach's motives, update soon?

much luvs,

~Lynx
Nocturnal Rose chapter 28 . 7/17/2010
Love your story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Where's Castiel?
Lythnia chapter 28 . 2/26/2010
I just discovered this a few days ago and read through all the chapters in one sitting...I'm loving it. Part of me almost wishes they'd made Cas human in the show so that they could explore his emotions and vulnerability the way you are here, but you're doing a great job yourself _ I can't wait to see what's next!
lynxzpanther chapter 28 . 2/21/2010
aw, how sad! I do want Cas to be an angel... I still can't help remembering him at the beginning when he first became human, and it was so sad! But... yeah. Human Cas Human Dean Happy Story. XD

as for the God and Lucifer and bible and deaths stuff, that's really awesome and inventive! I'm totally mesmerized by the stuff you've been writing, especially about the former human race! ) love, love, love it!
alexia92 chapter 28 . 2/21/2010
This story is awesome! I miss Cas too, I want to know what's going on with him.I can't wait for the next part!Please, keep up the good work
lynxzpanther chapter 27 . 2/20/2010
huh... WOW. that was AMAZING! keep going! I want to know so bad what will come next! :D

really really great. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you- I was out of town all week. This was the first update I read. :D
DELETED505 chapter 26 . 2/1/2010
Ok, it was a bit odd that at the bottom of the screen as I read this chapter was an ad for something that had Ying Yangs on it. LOL

Poor Dean just keeps getting more and more confused. So many contradictions.

Can't wait to read more!
Blackest-Appologies chapter 26 . 1/15/2010
Wow I just started reading this story and immediatly fell in love with Dean/Castiel pairing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Melissa Brite chapter 26 . 1/1/2010
Love it.
lynxzpanther chapter 26 . 1/1/2010
YAY, YOU UPDATED!

haha, Happy New Year!

This was a really good chapter. ] I really want Cas back tho... ] the whole cartoon devil thing was cute, and I liked the talk of balance and shadows and light, it was fascinating. can't wait for more!

~Lynx