Reviews for Harry and the Staircase to the Founders' Portal
kirsty21 chapter 8 . 1/24
cool
CarolBlake chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Hi, so far I have no problems with your use of language, however, I am confused with Salazar and Helga being married, but Severus only being Salazar's heir, with Dippett being Helga's and Godric and Rowena being married with children and James being Godric's heir and Lily being Rowena's. :-)
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Tom Riddle gain a new chance and new family by Severus blood adopting him - so has Severus as well. I do wonder if Harry would have like to have blood adopted as well, or he's just content to have Severus as his guardian. Bet they'll have to new wicked memories now that they've changed the time line - and no one else will recall the old one. But just how different will the new one be for them?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Severus is slowly getting to know the real Harry but it is a shame that he has to seem to pretend to some that he doesn't like Harry at all. Undoubtably Ron won't react well at all if he was to learn the truth about and Severus and Harry being related to the Founders', or Harry being a seer or that Severus has become his guardian and that he has a room in the man's quarters. Personally I've always thought that Ron would be a better friend for Harry rather than Ron - though Neville would have to get over his fear of the Potions Master.
fictionlover6060 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
You asked someone to correct you if they noticed mistakes so I hope I don't offend you. Anyway, you often use the word "hair" instead of the word "heir" which is a bit confusing. I mean, I know what you mean, it is just difficult to get my brain to read hair as heir in my head so I can get the proper meaning from the sentence. Other than that, I really like the story and hope you don't take my comment the wrong way.
Mari Wollsch chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
lovely xx
Fallenhope19 chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Hi I really liked this and was wondering if there was a sequel? And also your English is very good :)
too lazy to log in chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
i love your stories but you kept spelling heir like hair this chapter :(
Stardancer0829 chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
What a wonderful story. Really enjoyed the time line.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
That was a great story! I love time travel!
ruth hammond chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
I have read many of this author's stories starting at the most recent and moving back. It is amazing what a diversity of stories there are...one creative mind. I will keep on reading them until they are all read. I encourage everyone to do the same.
loussi chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
A very nice fic. I noticed an error the word heir you write it hair so you should correct it.
noname chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
"the Headmaster’s possible idea to bribe the Dark Lord’s spirit out of Quirrell’s head by offering lemon drops"

lol, my fav part!)
ellie chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Real good story you could be a pro
M.E.S 50 chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Another great story thank you!