Reviews for Breath and Bones
amyblair chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
M,

I am so proud of you for finishing! It was a great tale to be told! I loved that you incorporated such a lovely ghost in this and made her so likable - and yet she still had to be put to rest.

Great job. I thought you did a fantastic job with the boys, giving each ample time to talk about what they were going through, what they were thinking and feeling and feeling the bond between both of them.

Just beautiful. It's been a pleasure.
Noninone chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
Awesome.
Foreverwolf chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
This was an awesome story and I'm sad that it's over, but I'm very much looking forward to your next work of art! Well done, all the way around. Loved the last scene. And I think you've had the boys pegged in character from the very beginning.

Again, excellent story!
Leahelisabeth chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
Wow, loved this story. . .a lot. Beryl is a great character and, even though I am a Samgirl, i liked how you painted Dean in this sroet. I love him as the protective older brother! Well done, I hope you are working on another story!
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
omg .awesome!
Tosharino chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
That was a great story! Loved every chapter! And Dean and Beryl! *2 thumbs up!*

And very proud to call you my Beta! :D
zuimar chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
Hi there, to be honest I had forgotten about this story, but when I read the name Beryl at the start of the chapter it all came back to me. Thank you for the terrific ending to this fic, I really enjoyed reading it!
dreamlitnight chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
Aw, what a lovely wrap-up. I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Hope you start a new one soon. ;0)
AfterMidnight8 chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
o...I'm loving it. Please keep writing! I'm waiting anxiously to find out how they get out of this one.
jaci1017 chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
This is my first Supernatural fan fiction I've ever read and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The characters are actually canon and the story line is awesome. I want to know what the deal is with Beryl too. Update soon!
Tosharino chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
Yay! Go team Winchesters! I hope Beryl is gonna be ok!

Cant wait for more! :)
hachoo chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
Ok, I am TOTALLY loving this story. Lots of hurt!Dean and Protective!Sam AND Dean... just great. Plus it's set in the 1st season, so there's no angst yet. Fantastic. Looking forward to more! :D
zuimar chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
Awesome chapter! I'm glad you found the time to update, thanks a lot!
Lil' Djinn chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
That was a very good chapter ! That Baldwin, what a bad guy ... I like him ! And Beryl, she's so cool and strong. I've really loved when she has fought with the demon. And as always, Dean is ready to protect his brother no matter what. But fortunately Sam has a plan ... what would they do without him ?

I'm waiting now for your next update. Bye. :)
Foreverwolf chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Score one for the boys! Can't wait to see more! Love Dean's relapse.

FW