Reviews for Breath and Bones
enviousxbeauty chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Ohh, Can't wait to see what happens with Baldwin. Great chapter!
Foreverwolf chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Dying for more, as always. Better review when I get home to BC.
Vampyvii chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
Hi! - Like this very much - is fun, action-filled and wholly entertaining - Looking forward to more!
Lil' Djinn chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Hey, I'm happy you're back, and with a great chapter ! I really liked the mix between humour and action and this George ... gr, he is awful, but I love it ! Now, I am a little worried for Dean but I'm sure they will find a way to go out of this "rabbit box" (that's really funny !). I'm waiting for your next update. :)
UpstairsMind chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Oh Dean. xD You and rabbits. I can't wait for another chapter!
Nascarfan14 chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
Another good chapter and I look forward to the next chapter to see how they are going to get out of this one.
enviousxbeauty chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
Yay! An update! Hope theres another one soon. Great chapter!
Foreverwolf chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Oh, Excellent! Gotta love a good Dean Whumping. A personal pet peeve of mine for injuries to suddenly disappear, but hey, to each their own. Overall, it's a great read and I can't wait to find out what the mystery between Beryl's connection with Dean is.

Can't wait for more! Update soon! I'm hooked!

FW
amyblair chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
I actually reread the final portion of chapter 6 before going into chapter 7 and I really like the way it flows together. Nice job with the brothers. Like I said, I like Beryl and her mystery and sexiness, even though she is a ghost and I like that George is being so horrible.
riquitv chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
hey, great story, i hope you can update soon :)
Tosharino chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Nice. I'm still liking it! And to answer Deans question? No...I think this guy will try to stab them in the back when theyre not looking, literaly. :) Cant wait for more! Update soon!
Nascarfan14 chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
I have enjoyed reading the story so and I look forward to reading the next chapter. Great Job!
Tosharino chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Love it! I like Berly. Shes cool. :)

Please update soon! :P
rog457 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Love the story so far. So John left a ghost "alive" so she could help out the boys, why do I think there is a lot more to that story them we have been told? Looking foward to the next chapter.
ukfan101 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
cool update...my favorite line was "What better way to avoid chick flick moments and still show that you care? Send a ghostly guardian!” very funny and perfect for the winchesteres...
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »