Reviews for Breath and Bones
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
well I certainly wasn't expecting the Dad part! great twist...
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
pretty cool having a ghost help them...good update
amyblair chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
M - this is really a great story. I have to say, you are really weaving a couple of interesting characters into this. I like that you have a possessed guy who wants a demon to possess him, kind of like Castiel. Then you have a sweet, but secretive ghost that the boys are following. Really, very intriguing. Looking forward to seeing you in the next chapter!
Lil' Djinn chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Lol ... Dean is chatting with a ghost ! I love the way he ask for help, it's so ... Dean !

Very good chapter.

zuimar chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
I just love this story, I'm a total Hurt-Dean fan, so I'm really enjoying it! Beryl is an interesting character, is she really helping the boys? Can't wait to find out more, I hope you can post the next chapter soon!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Well surely Dean needs to fix some bleeding organs and get some antibodies. I am not a nurse, but that is the vibe I getting. Beryl is very interesting, she reminds me of Lucia just a bit. And well, seeing Sam take the lead on role is so sweet and of course Dean is fighting the role reversal. Great stuff.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Great stuff. Sorry I didn't get to this as soon as I did. Very interesting developments.
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
What an awesome chapter!

I'm so worried about Dean, he maybe playing it tough for his brother sake but he's hurt badly...

I love it how the demons never expect what the brothers could do to them, like simply knock them out, lol.
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Awesome. Really liking where you're taking this fic. Good description; it flows really nicely and makes it a fantastic read.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Keep up the excellent work :D

Lil' Djinn chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
I'm not shy ... but I'm french and it's not always easy for me to write in english ... but I'm gonna try, for you, to tell you that I really love your story ! And the Hurt!Dean ! I know, I'm a bad bad girl !

A bientôt ( See you soon).

casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
hello1 I like his history but it would be better if boys escapes of that hole, master to dean when in spite of being wounded he only thinks about saving sammy
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Okay, so I usually wait till stories are complete before reading them. I have no tolerance for suspense, LOL. But I wanted to let you know that this looks fantastic. I love fics where the boys are involved with a hunt that takes place underground, and mines are one of my favorites. Also, I love a hurt Dean who's still trying to take care of Sammy. And a concerned Sam who's trying to look out for his stubborn big brother.

I also really appreciate that you're not using much (if any) bad language in here. There are a lot of fics I have to stop reading, or can't even start, because of the extreme and pervasive language used. It really ruins it for me. So thanks for how you're handling it.

I'm putting this on alert so I'll be sure to know when you're done with it and I can come back and read. Really hope my willpower holds out that long, LOL.
amyblair chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Knowing the next chapter, I have to tell you - this is a great set up! Lovely job with the boys and I'm excited for the next installment since it's my fave...
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
well that can't be good hurt and trapped in a cave. :-) interesting start to a story, looking forward to seeing what you do from here.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Another awesome chapter. Keep up the great work.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »