Reviews for A Logical Conclusion
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
There was one small error ("an admission to ignorance"), but overall, this was grammatically correct. Additionally, while I found the "are we friends" thing a bit clich├ęd, you did a fair job of keeping both McCoy and Spock in character, which is always difficult with this kind of fic.
I particularly enjoyed the small reactions, such as Spock's brief surprise at almost colliding with McCoy in the hallway or McCoy's realization that "yelling at Spock... would defeat the whole purpose of an apology."
daisycb chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Please write more of these stories. Your characters are true to the series; not mushy,feels good rather than sappy. Thanks
Carriewhowasreading chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Perfect"whst we didn't get to see" bit piece!
Thanks!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Freaking perfect! More please?
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Well, it didn't seem OOC to me (but I'm a huge friendship/smarm/mush fan, so there you go). Very nicely done, thank you!
mtcbones chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
i loved it
mtcbones chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
great story
Elessar1201 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I don't know that it's too mushy. It seemed to work. You got their speech and thought patterns down really well, and Spock has a way of just asking directly things that humans would approach obliquely. Works for me!
Bro-Yes chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Really enjoyed it! Thank you for sharing!
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Of course you're fiends, you silly, silly men!

I don't think it was OOC, except for perhaps Spock asking McCoy if they were friends, but the WAY he asked it was in character, so...

-SQ
JJ chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Awww! It was sweet!
Madtrek chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
not ooc at all, but mushy. in a good way :)
HooleQuinn chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Well wasnt this just adorable! I dont think this was mushy or out of character at all. That and I'm a sucker for "Spock and Bones honestly like each other" stories. :)
Livia Ellis chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Not too mushy at all! Excellent voice. Very good characterization.
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Very good, very cute friendship fic :) . Mmmmm my favorite.