Reviews for Distant Thunder
Someone chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
I won't expect this story to be continued seeing the date but I'll keep my eyes open for it anyway. I adored the short simple yet emotional way the chapters are written. Pleasantly surprised to discover AT LAST one story that does't roast Lethys to bits but instead gives him an interesting twist.
anu chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
wow
Alisyn Coleman chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
Ah! I remember playing this game! So fun. 3

The story is really really good! I agree again that it's going pretty quickly, but I don't really mind since I don't have the time to commit to a really long story. I like it a lot! Good job :)
Sepplin chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is a very good story, all in all, however I do have two things to nitpick about.

- You're going through the story quite quickly. I think it would be nice if you decided to add in a bit about the usual day watching over her villagers, with no extra-important attires to the day.

- You also don't mention much about the creature, which is essential to the plot and feel.

Other than that, this is going along nicely. Hope to see updates coming!
WedgePalmer chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Great! This is going really well! You're going through the story fairly quickly, but you're concentrating on the key parts pretty well.

Our resident goddess is developing nicely, but the one complaint I would have is the lack of development of her creature: after all, to a god, a creature is an extension of one's soul: a second body with its own personality.
WedgePalmer chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
:o Your stories got WIPED!

No!11!1one1!

But it's plain to see you have returned, as has Semele, more powerful than before. You're already a skilled writer, and I dare-say you could have a novel out before you're 20 if you wanted :)

I'm looking forward to this story very much :)