Reviews for Five Times Awesome Saw Chuck's Awesomeness
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 1/23
cool
MystiStar1 chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
I love this. Thank you for posting! :)
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was awesome fic. But what else could you expect when the captain of awesome is involved?
batty02 chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
great story loved it maybe you could do one where awesome see's Sarah as the ninja spy girl?
thanks for the story
HecatonchiresLM chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Awesome. Just awesome!
fAteD lOvE chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
This was great. Don't know why I didn't have it added to favs until now :)
Aspen Starlight chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
I loved this story! Your characterizations were great and it was just plain fun to read.
P.J. Murphy chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
Good stuff. It was...dare I say it?...awesome. You got Devon down to a science.
Imaginarian chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
dude: AWESOME. Literally Awesome. Just way to awesome to put into words, even though words are awesome. Without words, this awesome story wouldn't be possible, and that would not be awesome. Ok, I'm shutting up now...but seriously: Awesome. Really. You rock.
Ppleater chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Loved this. I especially liked the wine glass catch for some reason.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Haha, awesome. Really original :)
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
This story was awesome ;)

very nice look at Devon, as well as Chuck and Sarah's relationship.

Keep up the good work!
jagged1 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Well, I don't want to sound like a cliche by telling you how awesome this was ;)...so, it was Fantastic! Very well-written and just plain fun.

You really showed Devon as a smart and loyal guy in his own right.

In this chapter, I love how they put together this 'mission' to hide a secret from Casey - it was great. Hope to see more from you! Thanks.
Owl Emporium chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Haha, that was...awesome. xD This was great! I loved it.
Dobbey chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Wow, those were some pretty good oneshots. I enjoyed all of them, and I think you nailed Cpt. Awesome's character. I'm pretty impressed, as this is def one of the best Chuck stories that I've read on . To that end, I'm looking forward to see if you will add anymore oneshots with Cpt. Awesome's perspective. I def enjoyed these.