Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Phoenix
sammael9 chapter 20 . 3/20
I'm sad to say this story just went down the drain for me it was a great story up to this point but harry just letting the toad torture him with the blood quill just killed for me.
DawgHouse09 chapter 44 . 2/25
Love the story! Thanks for writing.
Blueberry Babe chapter 44 . 2/10
Great story thanks
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 23 . 1/11
I know that you already have named the group, but I thought that if/when they get caught it would be funny if the name was "Umbrage's Raiders". Or something like that. Then she would be the one in trouble. LOL.
Schnuff chapter 11 . 1/6
Guess someone asked this question before, anyway this sorting was alphabetical so how can people sorted before Harry founded the new house now be members of his house?

For this story...i still can't decide if i like it or not.
There are some interesting changes, sure. But still enough silliness. Like why should Sirius met the Malfoys at a place known by Lucius? There were 2 adults and the younger ones inside against Peter and Luci at the start and without hesitation they fled.
I can't remember how log it took for Draco Harry
to change their form (1 year?) but within the few days left of the summer they could teach Hermione and Ron this skill?

Anyway, schaun wir mal was als nächstes kommt.
TheLadyJaye chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Left arm for dark mark...not right!
petethehotdog chapter 39 . 11/18/2014
The only problem really right now is you use death incorrectly when it should be dead. Ex:
If Dumbledore hadn't shown up when he did, Harry should have been dead for a while. That's my only irk with your writing. Really good for a secondary language though.
petethehotdog chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
MORE YAAAAAAAAY!
petethehotdog chapter 32 . 11/18/2014
YAAAAAAAAY!
petethehotdog chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Really? That thought that was a super long, completely original, awesome piece of poetry (song). Still not gonna favorite it yet, only 25% there, but its looking like I will.
petethehotdog chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Dang, this is good. I will not favorite now, as there are 41 chapters left with a chance to ruin your story; however, it is a great story so far.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 44 . 11/1/2014
cool
daithi4377 chapter 43 . 10/10/2014
Rose is turning into a mini virago lol. Rather anti climatic ending after the stressful year. So many loose threads...both boys blood allergies, horcruxes, both harrys and the founders objects.
daithi4377 chapter 42 . 10/10/2014
It's a little more convoluted than normal ff stories. Usually it's headvof house saying in long legalese your kicked out but your reasoning make more sense. Though even I have to admit thinking of Sirius as a father is downright scary lol.
daithi4377 chapter 41 . 10/10/2014
He is right in what he said so was Draco. I think Hermoine is trying to put a leash on the wrong person. If she keeps trying to keep Harry pinned downed and corner I don't think she will like the resulting blowup.
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »