Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Phoenix
jordan.hall.79827803 chapter 24 . 8/4
!
HiddenHero220 chapter 19 . 7/20
I miss read "Merlin's blue boxers" as "Merlin's blue BOX ". I was like, "Wait a second, since when is Merlin a Time Lord!"
4 weeks barely does shit for getting stronger, so if it took 4 weeks for him to get a six pack i think its more that he got thin as fuck and is thus a weakling that can barely take a punch.
stevefocus chapter 43 . 7/9
Great story, looking forward to reading the next.
Estriella chapter 5 . 6/21
I do not know what to think. Harry's ... an idiot. He grew up but he is still a child who believes that Dumbeldore hung moon in the sky. He tells him his secrets and is not pushing to get information in return. Dumbeldore is obviously nits. I do not understand how Harry could tolerate his argument that Harry is too young. Dumbeldore expects that Harry defeated Voldemort. Of course he wants to kill him and hopes that he survives death through the power of love. I hate that in Canon. It's trash.
Xena504 chapter 36 . 6/11
g
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 10 . 6/3
nice chapter
SSB chapter 2 . 4/27
YOUR HARRY IS COOLER THAN
THE CANON ONE
Why would Harry trust Dumbledore? For that matter, why would Sirius?

It's not true that there was never someone to control Harry, quite the contrary. His whole life is controlled, mainly by Dumbledore. Even he he doesn't know anything else, Harry should notice that for some reason Dumbledore feels that Harry needs his permission to leave the Dursleys. A little thinking should lead to the suspicion that Dumbledore doesn't control where the other students spend their holidays.
While he doesn't have the knowledge we have from canon, that only explanation for Dumbledore's behavior is that he had planned for Harry to die before he placed him with the Dursleys. And because Sirius would not have allowed it, he had to go to Azkaban.

With Molly, it may be just the way she is, but it's nice that Harry stands up to her. It's disappointing that Sirius doesn't in canon. Harry I can understand, he was raised to not necessarily respect the adults, but at least know that it is dangerous to contradict the adults.

Dumbledore and his secrets are disappointing. While it is fine to keep some things close, he keeps other things to himself that hinder his efforts. Assuming he really wants to defeat Voldemort. While his words on that topic are quite clear, his actions indicate otherwise.

When Harry asked in first year why Voldemort was after him, an easy explanation would have been that Voldemort associates Harry with his failure and wants revenge. While that may not be the whole truth, it is enough to explain Voldemort.
Besides, the prophecy is not only vague enough to be useless, Rowloing didn't even bother to write an ending that is consistent with the prophecy.

Dumbledore has a prophecy about not "someone", but "The One" with the power to vanquish, and his whole plan is to have "The One" die? Does he plan for Voldemort to rule forever?
BillBrink chapter 22 . 12/22/2015
I think I'm missing something here. If the RoR is the common room for their house and, in addition, they are using it to train for defense, what happens when Euon wants to go back for his books and is locked out by the defense class? We recall that happened in year 6 when Dra was fixing the cabinet and Harry couldn't get the room.
Silvermoonpanther chapter 36 . 11/4/2015
I loved the story and I've been thinking that when they made harry drink dragon blood , perhaps it has something to do with his scar which carries a fragment of voldemort soul and that's tainted.
Blueberry Babe chapter 43 . 9/15/2015
Great story. Thanks
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Very unrealistic Draco. For Merlin's sake, he was raised by Lucius Malfoy. It must be the Tom Felton effect on you. Good Draco. Mind-boggling.
cmorristonjr chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
I would like to see harry become head of the phoenix house if you do another story like this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
if you had put earth wind and fire i would have died im black you might not get this but thats a band
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »