Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Phoenix
suziq968 chapter 7 . 10/12
So, Harry considering joining to spy is so beyond stupid that I can't read anymore. He and his friends were already on the hit list and even if he learned lifeblood politics he could never act like a death eater especially since this is supposed to be a h/hr. Your just sliding farther into the land of the ridiculous.
vampdreams chapter 44 . 10/8
Loved the fact that Draco was good and central
That they were all phoenixes
Love that Sirius is still here...I swear I thought he was done for at the ministry
Great Job _
Pure an simple stupidity. Friendly Draco. If this crap is Harry Hermione, Hermione most be man. This is another stupidity of rapist and killers are lovely, meaning is another gay story.
BunnyTheGrandSorcerer chapter 1 . 9/21
Read it. Liked it. Hope you'll post updates in the sequel.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 37 . 9/16
Well, i was all sent to finish reading this story when i realize the sequel is not completed and hasn't since 2015. I'm sorry, i've enjoyed it, but i'm not going to keep reading it only to be left hanging.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 2 . 9/1
Harry know that severus is there, right?
Dramatic af nerd chapter 5 . 7/20
Tonks is a HUFFLEPUFF WHY YOU CHANGE MY BBY'S HOUSE?
katrinblanchet chapter 43 . 6/29
really liked the story, interesting plot, liked "good" Draco, but have quite problem... that you didnt finish the sequel... usually im able to let it slide, and m not commenting on it, but when i really like the storry... i cant help myself :)
SmokeyBolt chapter 5 . 5/20
I just wanted to point out,
1) when Harry is yelling at Ole Dumbles or Molly he says "MY PARENTS ARE DEATH" instead of "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD"
2) the dark mark is on the left arm, not the right arm
3) this story is awesome
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 5/10
Meant to add last chapter, but hit the wrong button. I presume the unsigned letter is from Draco? Where else would Snape be? No surprise there. I get so tired of all the over protective over bearing adults.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 5/10
Well it's sneaky and different. Hope it clears up soon.
Queen chapter 34 . 4/23
Thank you for killing off Umbridge. Or at
East getting rid of her
Eagle-Eyes chapter 44 . 4/13
Love this story

Look forward to the new sequel

Keep writing as life allows
MrsH chapter 43 . 4/10
Thanks for sharing the story - I am hoping that the promised sequel is up and complete by now, as I would be very disappointed to find that the story ended here.

The plot was good, and I liked the fact that you didn't rehash all the stuff everyone new from cannon. The few grammar and word errors don't bother me, and I enjoyed the story very much.
FrostedDusk chapter 1 . 3/27
...

how the heck did Harry go from 5'5" to 6'2" in four weeks? It is just about impossible without bone breaking training and nothing else, and Harry's appearently done more than that. This story seems a bit unrealistic so far. Fingers crossed for a more real approach.
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »