Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Phoenix
Slytherin Potter chapter 1 . 1/18
I like it hope to finish this soon.
I like that Draco is friends with Harry potter and his friends it is a nice change
dianaanne chapter 11 . 1/2
Did not see that sorting coming ... even though I read part of this a while ago
dianaanne chapter 8 . 1/2
Good story so far. Does Ron get any smarter? Getting tired of him putting his foot in his mouth.
coolrujuta98 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
great story!
AvidReader chapter 43 . 10/20/2013
Loved it. Looking forward to seeing where you take the story next. Time for me to circle back and read the prequel, as I probably should have done first anyway.

Since you brought it up in several notes, I have to say that you have nothing to apologize for as far as English not being your primary language. You do better than many native users, as I'm sure you've already noticed from reading other fanfiction here. The few enough glitches remaining can usually be deciphered from context anyway, so please don't beat yourself up over them any further. :-)
TiffBaby101 chapter 44 . 10/5/2013
fantastic
cobrien198588 chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
This story is excellent. I have been reading it for 2 hours now and I have not put it down. I cant say that I am writer on my own because I am not. I enjoy reading fanfiction greatly and have been doing it for a while. This is my first actual review. Keep up the good work and thank you!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 44 . 9/22/2013
Oooooooo very ver good. Onto the sequel I go!
Silvus chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Headache.
With the story is too much wrong. Unlogic, uncredibility, braggart etc.
The easiest mathematics is wrong: Harry's age - 1month before his 15-th birthday plus nearly 1 year (with the time device) adds up to more than 1 month before his 16-th birthday, not his 17-th; Regulus dies 84 on LV orders - at this point is LV already 3 years away. Senselessly.

In addition I cannot find in the story a direction. There is missing somewhat.

Sorry. I do not read on.
V. L. Crawford chapter 44 . 8/26/2013
This was a great story. I loved it.
V. L. Crawford chapter 42 . 8/26/2013
This was all beautiful except I wish he called him Dad.
V. L. Crawford chapter 39 . 8/26/2013
Yes Thank you! Thank you!
V. L. Crawford chapter 34 . 8/26/2013
Yes That is wonderful.
V. L. Crawford chapter 30 . 8/26/2013
I really like this story so far, but I have to tell you i'm getting scared. I'm afraid you are going to kill my Sirius off. Please tell me you're not.
1,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »