Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Phoenix
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 1/22
I really like how you have started out this story. so has Draco dicieded to help Harry out and become friends?
NotAMugwump chapter 24 . 12/10/2016
Interested about these so called allergies. I take it that the other phoenixes are allergic to other dark magical creatures as well?
NotAMugwump chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
AHHHH! I knew it!
NotAMugwump chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
Nice to see that you didn't just bunk them all in one new house! What a refreshing view!
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Kind of weird how he refers to staying with the Malfoys a 'few weeks' when he knows that he spent a year with them. (Yes, I'm referring to the prequel.) It would've been nice if he'd at least acknowledge the year he spent, not just simply bottling it up to 'a few weeks'. Anyway, off to reading! x
JetRavenOnyx chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
Could Neville be the earth Phoenix?!
~JetRavenOnyx
JakiusAmaranthus chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
Kinda obvious to see from here that Neville is the Earth Phoenix. I mean, Harry, Ron, Draco and Hermione are all prefects, in different houses. And Neville's also a prefect in Hufflepuff. Given the fact that he is good at Herbology, a subject about plants which grow in the EARTH, it doesn't take a genius to work it out. Great writing by the way.
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Really? 5'5 to 6'2? It would have been better if it was to like 5'7 or 5'8.
Flametusk chapter 17 . 10/21/2016
Called it! I knew it was the Flamels!
jordan.hall.79827803 chapter 24 . 8/4/2016
!
HiddenHero220 chapter 19 . 7/20/2016
I miss read "Merlin's blue boxers" as "Merlin's blue BOX ". I was like, "Wait a second, since when is Merlin a Time Lord!"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
4 weeks barely does shit for getting stronger, so if it took 4 weeks for him to get a six pack i think its more that he got thin as fuck and is thus a weakling that can barely take a punch.
stevefocus chapter 43 . 7/9/2016
Great story, looking forward to reading the next.
Estriella chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
I do not know what to think. Harry's ... an idiot. He grew up but he is still a child who believes that Dumbeldore hung moon in the sky. He tells him his secrets and is not pushing to get information in return. Dumbeldore is obviously nits. I do not understand how Harry could tolerate his argument that Harry is too young. Dumbeldore expects that Harry defeated Voldemort. Of course he wants to kill him and hopes that he survives death through the power of love. I hate that in Canon. It's trash.
Xena504 chapter 36 . 6/11/2016