Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Phoenix
I eat babies chapter 4 . 5/3
Dayumn. EVERYBODY WANNA FUCK HARRY
suziq968 chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
So, Harry considering joining to spy is so beyond stupid that I can't read anymore. He and his friends were already on the hit list and even if he learned lifeblood politics he could never act like a death eater especially since this is supposed to be a h/hr. Your just sliding farther into the land of the ridiculous.
vampdreams chapter 44 . 10/8/2017
Loved the fact that Draco was good and central
That they were all phoenixes
Love that Sirius is still here...I swear I thought he was done for at the ministry
Great Job _
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
Pure an simple stupidity. Friendly Draco. If this crap is Harry Hermione, Hermione most be man. This is another stupidity of rapist and killers are lovely, meaning is another gay story.
Dr. Bunny chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Read it. Liked it. Hope you'll post updates in the sequel.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 37 . 9/16/2017
Well, i was all sent to finish reading this story when i realize the sequel is not completed and hasn't since 2015. I'm sorry, i've enjoyed it, but i'm not going to keep reading it only to be left hanging.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Harry know that severus is there, right?
Dramatic af nerd chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
Tonks is a HUFFLEPUFF WHY YOU CHANGE MY BBY'S HOUSE?
katrinblanchet chapter 43 . 6/29/2017
really liked the story, interesting plot, liked "good" Draco, but have quite problem... that you didnt finish the sequel... usually im able to let it slide, and m not commenting on it, but when i really like the storry... i cant help myself :)
SmokeyBolt chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
I just wanted to point out,
1) when Harry is yelling at Ole Dumbles or Molly he says "MY PARENTS ARE DEATH" instead of "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD"
2) the dark mark is on the left arm, not the right arm
3) this story is awesome
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
Meant to add last chapter, but hit the wrong button. I presume the unsigned letter is from Draco? Where else would Snape be? No surprise there. I get so tired of all the over protective over bearing adults.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Well it's sneaky and different. Hope it clears up soon.
Queen chapter 34 . 4/23/2017
Thank you for killing off Umbridge. Or at
East getting rid of her
Eagle-Eyes chapter 44 . 4/13/2017
Love this story

Look forward to the new sequel

Keep writing as life allows
MrsH chapter 43 . 4/10/2017
Thanks for sharing the story - I am hoping that the promised sequel is up and complete by now, as I would be very disappointed to find that the story ended here.

The plot was good, and I liked the fact that you didn't rehash all the stuff everyone new from cannon. The few grammar and word errors don't bother me, and I enjoyed the story very much.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »