Reviews for He Flies!
BigRed67 chapter 1 . 5/28
I just read this over on KSite, I'm so disappointed yet another great story has never been finished. Such a shame because the author REALLY knows their stuff, some of the concepts for Clark's powers were really intriguing and well written. I learned a lot of cool things about the Big Blue Boy Scout.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 80 . 5/23/2014
Good work !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
Really good fanfic !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Interesting first chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 80 . 1/6/2014
Wow...this was a great story. I'm a little disappointed that it still hasn't been updated. I can understand how real life can make things difficult, and I hope one day you have the time to come back and finish this amazing story. It truly was a well written fic and even despite the cliffhanger you left it on, it was worth the read. Great writing.
tua33915 chapter 79 . 7/1/2013
There's nothing worse than authors who come this far with a story and abandon it. It's really a disappointing shame when the story is this good. Too bad.
tua33915 chapter 80 . 7/1/2013
There's nothing
Guest chapter 80 . 2/21/2013
Please continue the story.
acacia59601 chapter 80 . 10/18/2012
This is an amazing story! I really am enjoying every word and I really hope that you continue it! Hope you have inspiration soon!
PhOenIxJaDeBLaCK chapter 55 . 6/14/2012
80 chapters i made it threw. its been 2 yrs.r u ever going to update
madcloisfan chapter 80 . 3/2/2012
This is the 2nd time i've read this (1st time on ksite under same name as here). Please finish this
IolantheAlias chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Chapter Seven here. Yay - Bernie Klein! I loved him in "Lois and Clark" and I'm glad you're bringing him in this fic.
IolantheAlias chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Just found this story and I'm really liking it! I'm here in Chapter Six, where Perry is interviewing Clark and asking him why he didn't go to the Superman interview with Lois. Clark is scrambling around, trying to find a good story.

I really love the dialogue here. Perry knows, and Clark knows he knows, and Perry knows Clark knows that he knows, but neither of them are going to come right out and say it. I love all the circumlocutions, and how Perry says things that could be taken one way, but really mean something else when you know the big secret.

Well done!
chewbie chapter 80 . 2/17/2011
Daxam,

Any chance of an update?
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 80 . 2/2/2011
I just read your story it's really good I hope you continue it