Reviews for Though A Bird Can't Fly, That Doesn't Mean It Never Will
Mernom chapter 18 . 7/21
The story is very fun to read.
Mernom chapter 8 . 7/19
Honestly, between Haki, flying sword techniques, devil fruits (not a factor in this particular case), frankly inhuman physical exercise routines, and some very weird physiology, the whole 'woman are physically weaker than men' is not really a factor. Like, at all. I always thought that this plot thread was very odd.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 13 . 5/28
Pell is a alive still. At least they show it in the series.
softsoundjameson chapter 6 . 5/7
This be fucking splendid so please CONTINUEEEEEEE
softsoundjameson chapter 4 . 5/7
You’re totally right! The contrast in their appearances and styles is amazing!
softsoundjameson chapter 3 . 5/7
I can’t help but like this story, please continue.
softsoundjameson chapter 2 . 5/7
This is really fucking good! You should continue this ya know?
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
So, rewatching the Alabsta arc gave me an intense need to reread this.
Chisaki Kouu chapter 12 . 11/30/2019
NOooOoOOo! Is this really the end?! After all we've gone through, is this where the "AHAHOOOHOOHHAHAHA" laugh that I had tried to imitate every chapter ends?! I cannot accept this!
HuntressTG chapter 18 . 5/26/2019
Brrrroooo, the story is amazing and you created a whole another part of this story and One Piece Universe! How could you not come back for FIVE years!?
NicoGaiangelo chapter 18 . 3/15/2019
Wow! This is definitely one of my fav one piece fix’s! I love how unique of a lot character Kuina is, we had some stuff to base her personality off of, but I love how you ran with it and created an entire storyline with it! One of the few stories that is t just a rewrite of the one piece story with a few changes. Thanks so much for writing!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 14 . 10/8/2018
Dude. If I was a dramatic fellow I would have been spitting blood right now. Such fantastic read and it is left incomplete. For whatever reason the author stopped writing this, I wish them the best.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 10/8/2018
Good thing ffn doesn't have policy against reviewing dead fic (on account of not being a forum and all). Two chapters were enough to get my full approval.
a7152966 chapter 12 . 9/28/2018
hears Kuina's mind breaking. *giggles*
The Meeting is as good as I've been hoping for.
Pell-sama :D
a7152966 chapter 10 . 9/28/2018
Kuina, your imagination, I have no words