Reviews for Remain With You
Mia Vaan chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I really liked this story. Poor Spock... At least Nyota set him straight. :)
Lionheart27 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is a really nice story, it really explores the characters more than the movie does. I love Spock's lttel i'm good enough for you speech. Really moving!
Spock Uhura fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
!So cute!
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This story is great. Uhura is perfect - furious when she thinks Spock has been two timing her. And poor Spock, so beaten down by his halfbreed, outcast status that he considers himself a "thing" no woman would want, at least not for long. I would love to read a sequel in which Uhura helps Spock to feel like the attractive, gifted person he is.
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is so sweet!

(although it's a little false that spock would say he has no wealth or position given his father's high status)
Bil chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Very enjoyable. I like Spock's reasoning - and that Uhura put him straight. Awesome line: "A lot of humans would consider Kirk the ideal example of a superior human male, which just goes to show you how idiotic my race can be."
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Perfect. You dealt with what Trekkies can't reconcile about this relationship and made me very happy in the process.
Uja chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Great fic
T'Soy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Nice job!
Yuushi-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aww, the end was really cute. I love Spock!
QTFics chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Great story! Can't to read even more from you on this coupling.
uAurel chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
aw ...im almost in tears with Uhura when Spock explained himself...how could he think so low of himself *hug Spock*, poor thing. lets hope in time Uhura & the crew will heal him & give him the family & friends he really needs.
sprfn chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh, my that was great. You really captured the characters well. after reading many fan fics with Uhura as the damsel in distress or the devoted/fawning Uhura .. I LOL when I read

"Crossing her arms in front of her Uhura had no doubt in her mind that if Kirk could see her now he'd be the one hightailing it in another direction. If her looks were half as scary as her thoughts, even a Klingon would think twice about messing with her.

Arriving at her destination Uhura exited and headed straight for his door, access the com system when she arrived to request entrance." I thought, Oh poor Spock, he doesn't know what he in for.

all in all, it was a very sweet story. I agree with another fan "She knows a good thing when she has it"
E. E. Lopez chapter 1 . 6/9/2009