Reviews for If Only
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
There simply isn't enough good Perry/Ilse fic, so I was thrilled to run across this gem: it's bittersweet, in character, and well-written. Thank you for sharing it with us!
jae chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Great keeping to the book! I love this about the stories I've read by you so far. Good use of language and I do feel sad for Isle and Perry. Then I remember they did get back together in the end. (:
CompanionWanderer chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Spot-on characterization and great scene - it never even occurred to me before that the infamous ride happened /after/ Emily's revelation to Perry. But of course it did, and this makes their instant engagement later on so much more believable.
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Lovely! A very brave move, to depict that moonlight tryst between Ilse and Perry- it could have gone dangerously wrong, but you managed to keep it fairly in-character. Well done! Ilse and Perry have always been one of my favourite couples. I enjoyed this piece. :)
Virgrin chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
that was great

i love ilse/perry

pd: sorry that my review isn't longer *blush*
A Forgotten One chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Aw!:)

poor perry and ilse...oh, well, they got to be together in the end. :D

try and keep your language a little more formal...and a car? i dont remeber it but i am sure it wasn't like the ones these days.

what part of the story wuz it in?

write more emily series ! :]