Reviews for Lemons Are Not Red
TheDreamerLady chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Wait... I don't get it. What's wrong with Danyelle? Other than it's just Danielle with a Y. Is that what's wrong with it?

Oh man, I hate it when I don't get jokes.

Anyway, enjoying myself quite a bit. I'm hoping Wastrid wins out, but we shall seee!

amanda
meridian-rose chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
Aw, Walstrid ending FTW :)

Really enjoyable read, thanks!
roxygosia chapter 18 . 3/5/2010
I read this story now couple times and it just get better every time I read it. It's my favorite Walstrid story by far! Excellent job, I am so happy that Walter got more votes than Peter, ha! there is still hope for us Walstrid shippers then! Chapter 18 was the best, especially the ending kiss! Please write some more stories like this one!
Fantasy Cat chapter 20 . 1/25/2010
I'm not one to be big on love triangles but lemme just say that this is one of the cutest love triangles stories I've ever read! No romantic comedy I have ever seen has anything on the unusual trio of Walter, Peter, and Astrid. Cute and nonsensical beyond measure. I liked both endings btw, but I'm all for Walstrid. Heh heh. :)

I'm gonna look at your other fics now. Good job.
LoyalistEternal chapter 20 . 1/24/2010
I have no clue which chapter was better! I loved how you managed to please everyone by doing two different endings! Both were so brilliant and to be honest, I was cheering for both Bishops ;)
Swamp Fairy chapter 20 . 1/24/2010
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

I loved loved loved loved LOVED it. And fancy Olivia playing matchmaker? LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Poor Walter. So rejected :-) And the abrupt kiss was adorable! BEST. CHAPTER. IN. THE. WORLD.

YES! You made me a very happy Fairy today.
Swamp Fairy chapter 19 . 1/24/2010
Yay! I always wanted to be a muse! *beams*

Cute chapter, despite the walstrid. I liked him calling her at like three in the morning :-) And the paperback book. Great job!
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 19 . 1/24/2010
Tsk tsk tsk

Walter, walter, walter.

How can i fall out of love with him?
pendras cornielius chapter 19 . 1/24/2010
not the ending i was hopeing for, but i like it none the less, why? cus its walstrid, though you kinda left it up in the air, its walstrid all the same so im happy. :) yay! i'll leave the last chappie for the pastrid lovers...*shudder*
ElleThom chapter 19 . 1/24/2010
Qalstrid all the way baby

Nice story thanks
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 18 . 1/18/2010
OMG!

you MUST update immediantly!
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Hah,

i wonder if poor walter just thinks peter's trying to get rid of him

or perhaps he wants a little privacy?

*wink wink*

l
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Hah, poor walt.
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hoo Hoo Ho!

I can't wait!
meridian-rose chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
I'm enjoying this story so much! The characters are so spot on, especially Walter, and your details make the story so interesting. I'm actually leaning more towards Walstrid since the recent episodes; somehow I see Astrid and Peter only as friends. The kiss that closed this chapter made me squee :)