Reviews for Year of the Wiggler
Kurai Ummei chapter 27 . 1/7
I am... Mind blown that you know the series well enough to write this, and write pretty decently. Jeez. O.o
curlyfry6 chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
Are the knight inspirations Micheal Phelps and Kim Kardashian? I don't know XD
TrollingForever chapter 27 . 1/17/2014
This was one of the first stories i read on ff! I love this and it is just so nostalgic and amazing!
Zigs-And-Zags chapter 27 . 3/29/2013
This has to be one of the best BxP fics I've read. I loved it!
00001111mistyandash chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
omg go bowser
Uber-Praise chapter 27 . 9/3/2012
_ *Removes crust from eyes* Well, that was a good 12 hours of my life well spent _

Seriously...amazing. So amazing, I HAD to leave a review for this, even though this story is nearly 3 years old, and there's a good chance you'll never see this. Words can't properly describe the amazingness...although I might have a better chance describing it when I haven't been up for forever.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to catch some shut-eye. _
...*looks out window at afternoon sky*
...crud -_- Meh. Guess I'll just grab some caffeine. Seriously, you're story was worth being sleep-deprived :D
Dragonnology34 chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Amazing! I couldn't get enough of it...Wow..hopefully my story will be as good as this! Just wow! I loved this story so, so, much! )
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 27 . 8/1/2012
too awesome for words!
Bite The Dust chapter 22 . 7/15/2012
Donkey Kong has an affinity horrible rap music? Horrible rap music! I hope you're not talking about the Monkey Rap, shug, because it is FREAKING AWESOME.
lactvoodle chapter 27 . 6/6/2012
On par with the legendary fanfic Change Of Heart.

in other words amazing job
Ferrets Are People Too chapter 27 . 5/30/2012
I never said before how much I love this story. Now I have!
poiuytrewq chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
Ludwig? GAY? Wow. I REALLY wasn't expecting THAT.
Sailor Tiamat chapter 27 . 1/7/2012
Beautiful story. I loved reading every chapter.
KoopaKonnect chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
I love this story!

Especially the following in this chapter, ""Listen you loudmouthed lamebrain, first of all, I'll speak to whoever I want, you and your poor choice in men aside. Secondly, if you don't stop hitting me with that ugly little shoe, I'm gonna sit on you, capisce? How's that for equal treatment? I. Will. Sit. On. You."" Hahaha. I have been laughing nonstop! Bowser's humor is hilarious.
Happy Drifter of Cold Winds chapter 27 . 12/30/2011

I thought about not reviewing this because you had already finished this. But I have to say something in the end because this fic was so lovely.

I love the way you write. You are all around a very good and balanced author: carring the plot, dialogue, fluffiness, twists and turns and also the "luxurious princessness". I loved it all. And you really surprised me with the chapter with the real curse words.

I WILL start reading the Jewel Island Chronicles and continue reading those fluffy one-shots if you're going to write more. I really like them :) I didn't know I would enjoy so much fluff...

Loved the pair, loved the text, lovet the fic. Thank you vey much for keeping me awake many nights with your fantastic fic. Thank you :) and happy new year!