Reviews for A Promise Made
maryrizzo11 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I think you should continue this story - it is really great. I like the way its heading - I love BRUCAS.
mmjasamjaudia4eva chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Good Story! bbut honestly i have mixed fillings...IM a DIE HArd leyton fan..but i kinda like this sory becuz i love the breyton friendship and basically bawled during that scene but overall its a pretty good story!
Born to write121 chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
it's pretty good please keep it going
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
I liked the new chapter and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
QueenSmoakEG chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
update soon! ive been waiting for this! :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
aw
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
good ud

I like how brooke tried to make luke forget about the talk he wanted to have with her. o brooke like.

I always did wish karen would come back on the show. But not now no lucas.
dianehermans chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
i mis you great chapter and i hope more than only brucas friends
superstargirl7 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
I really like your story so far! I definitely missed seeing Brooke and Lucas interacting on the show during the last season, and even though they are only friends right now on your fic- it's definitely nice to see!

Great job so far! Please update soon! ;-)
NightlyEvilTM chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I love it so far, keep going and update soon
QueenSmoakEG chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
i like it.

update
gypsykl79 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
This is the first story I've seen go the direction i would like the show to go...
dianehermans chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
love it i hope it will brucas love update soner this time
Jill Cohen chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
oh my god, I LOVE IT! It's perfect! I like julian, but i understand the sacrificing him for lucas. Even if the story doesn't actually lead to brucas.

Good job!
tanya2byour21 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
I hope you have Brooke and Lucas end up together in this story. I like Julian but I don't want him and Brooke together. lol. I liked the new chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great writing and please please please post more soon.

Tanya