Reviews for JOSHUA: The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
Trisforce chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
rabid yaoi fangirls' it will deplete his life span
this is perfect
Concerned NEKU Owner chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Q- I hit the JOSHUA unit bothering my NEKU unit with a big stick, but he keeps bothering my NEKU unit. What do I do?
AlucardAndHisWolfs chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
lol Zetta nice, now Iv got to find one for Beat, Sho, and Kariya.
WaterAngel-Alyssa chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Q: I introduced my JOSHUA unit to my RHYME unit, and now he won't stop flirting with her, and it's freaking my RHYME unit out. Is something wrong with my JOSHUA unit?
nipnag chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
yay! i want a JOSHUA unit please! :D
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
My JOSHUA unit keeps staring at my NEKU unit like he wants to eat him alive. Since it keeps freaking NEKU out, I've asked him to stop. He did for a little, and then it got worse! Now NEKU won't come out of my room for fear that JOSHUA might eat him or something!

(Good idea! :D)
Vicious Piggy chapter 1 . 1/1/2010

Q: My joshua unit just shot my neku unit!" XD

yay, you had matt and near from death note! :D
Yoly chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hehehe this is nice. Joshua a funny character he cool. Also I have a Question!

Q: My Joshua Unit won't stop flirting and teasing me! At first I didn't mind but now it getting a bit much. How do I get him to stop!
Midnight Jasper chapter 1 . 7/12/2009

That was flawless. Thanks for a lifetime's worth of laughs~
Nezumi's Cheese chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Bwhahaha! That was hilarious! JOSHUA units sounded pretty awesome. You make it sound so real!
Nope I'm out chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Jesus Beam related injuries? *starts laughing* that was priceless! And it would be very wise not to take his cell phone. He might use previously stated beams on you.

Oh, and I have a question!

Q: My JOSHUA unit just shot my NEKU unit! Is that supposed to happen?
Aqua059 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009

NekuThat1DeadKid chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
If my Joshua unit's cell phone has a sleep gas function, should I watch my Neku unit closely for safety reasons?

also i don't wan to upgrade my unit to Joshua 2.0 is this preventable?

on another note these are funny please do make more!
King Everett chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I think... this was about the funniest thing I've read in a while. Dear God it was hilarious...
kuuro-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2009