Reviews for Kaoru's Christmas Miracle
Kyone chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
This made me feel all happy...how sweet. Such a nice story!
Kyone chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Kenshin? You better not kill him! If you do, I'll... *gets dragged off by Reisho*
Oh, yes, for got to mention. This is a shared bio. Touya (that's me) reviews your stories. Reisho never goes online...forgot to tell you.
~Touya
Akal-Saris chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
Heh...Kenshin has a deep, sexy voice? And he's feeling...'frisky'? That's miracle enough for Kaoru if ya ask me! _
Kathy chapter 2 . 1/11/2002
Good job on the very touching story. I think you hit upon the real meaning of Christmas! Thank you and keep up the good work. Happy Holidays!
jessielp chapter 2 . 12/30/2001
Awwwwww... That's the best Christmas story I ever read... Kawaii!
Anna chapter 2 . 12/29/2001
That was a very good christmas story! I was not sure at first about the tradition of christmas in RK, but this was very nicely done! You've done a very good job!
touched chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
I can't believe how touching this story is. I almost cried, and believe me that is a rare occurence. I just wanted to let you know that this story really signifies the true meaning of the Christmas spirit. t is deffinently about family and friends well before the tree and presents. More people should read this story so they could get back to the real meaning. I just wanted to let you kow that you have forced me to keep a box of tissue near my computer. lol hank you for writing such a wonderful story and sharing it with the rest of us. arigato
M.Kasshoku chapter 2 . 12/27/2001
This is a very sweet story. I'm not familiar with "One Magic Christmas", but now I am intrigued and will go out to find that movie. Thanks for sharing this story for Christmas. I'm reading it two days after the holidays, but it gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling of Christmas all over again. *sighs* I loved it. Thanks again!
Rurouni angel2 chapter 2 . 12/25/2001
aww! kawaii!
Kota Magic chapter 2 . 12/23/2001
Sweet and heart-wrenching. I haven't cried like this since the last time i watched a "Christmas Carol" movie
Miaka chapter 2 . 12/23/2001
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! It was soooooooooooo good I loved it sooooo much. I think I truly know the meaning of Christmas now ohh that was good. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and God Bless.
Gypsy-chan chapter 2 . 12/23/2001
Well you certainly threw my emotions out of wack. First I laughed, then cried, then smiled, then cried and now I'm smiling again. Thanks for a really nice story. :)
Zosocrowe chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
Your fic brought tears to my eyes! What a beautiful, amazing, wonderful story! I hope you have the best of holidays! :-)
FeistyDreams chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
I almost cried! WAH! How dare you make me believe something so horrible happened!...erm...Ok...It's good! I love it! ::whimper::So...sad...then...happy!...YAY!...ahh...Is Kenji-chan gonna...erm..."walk in on" is parents?...Eheh...poor kid...Heheh...It's very good!...I've never actually seen the movie, nor even heard of it, but, again, this fic was really good!...Uhmmm...yea...BYE!...and thank you...and Merry Christmas!