Reviews for Window
Vallerila chapter 1 . 1/22
Wow this was amazingI really like the slow way this realisation crept up to Harry and the way he kind of melted together with Minato! I would love to read a sequel yo this :DD
HPikachu chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Please continue this! I loved how you slid the realization in slowly. Most author's just have him wake up with memories of another life.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I think he should defeat voldemort get his skills back and when the war is over go back to konoha please update soon
Rina Hawaki chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Are you going to make a story with this one-shot
Teriyaki Princes chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
:))))
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Wow. This is poignant and powerful. Well done. I would like to see more but I am terrified of what would come after this. This is incredibly well written. Incredible.
Winter Anime Fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Freaking love it. Harry's slow and steady change into Minato was excellent, and I honestly thought he was Naruto until the last memory. The mindcape scene was awesome as well, Minato and Harry talking and understanding each other. And those last two lines were perfect, cause the blue eyes were something that never changed until then and that's when you know Minato is back.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
This is really i really quite interresting and well written.
OrangeKing89 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I was so thinking Naruto with a scene where the Kuyubi gets to snack on Voldement after draging him through the mental link
sohsunmoon chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I like the plot but want to know more. Where does the story go from here? What does Minato/Harry do? Deal with Voldemort, go to the Hidden Countries, or both?
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Im confused. I realized pretty quick that this was a 'Harry-is-a-reincarnated-Minato' story. I realized that the dreams were the way Minato was coming through. Hell, there were even thoughts of Minato in there. Thoughts that didnt match up with Harry at all, that kinda just slipped in. But what I dont get is what the hell happened in the last dream. Minato and Harry met. When Harry woke up, he was Minato. But how did things progress in order to get there? Please! Im so confused! What happened?!
Anansi's acolyte chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Guau...
Great!
Thanks!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
whoa. so his eyes, hair and blood all changed to Namikaze Minato's DNA? but that's not reincarnation in a typical sense...
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 3/20/2016