Reviews for Window
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 2/22
How and why did the change/merger happen?
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/8
Interesting and oddly compelling mini-story. :)
alexi.grace chapter 1 . 1/16
Great story. Really liked it.
Would you mind if I tried to write a longer story based off of this one on my own account?
Lighted Candle chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I would like to read a sequel of this, even if it is only a one-shot. Or different one-shots for different endings.
Anyway, I really enjoyed reading it.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Ugh. Much love for this. Much, much love. I was grinning like an idiot nearly the entire time. Ugh. 'Scuse me while I fangirl. *spazzes*
Nothing.But.Time chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Aww. I love this. There wouldn't be any hope of more would there?
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This is a gopd story. I wonder how the war with Voldemort would've changed if this had happened?
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Brilliant! So wish there was more, but I love what you've written and shared with us!
Tcolt chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
So many interesting ideas in the stories of Lady Salazar. What a talent for making the interesting plots. Will check other stories as well. If only there was more of each story, it would have been marvelous. Thanks!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hrmm... not sure whether to like the ending or not
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
great work
does Harry just somehow got Minato's memories?
or is he Minato?
he was just changed by spells and other stuff till the magic couldn't hold back the transformation anymore?
this would be interesting in a full story
not just a oneshot
Trance
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
sequel plzzz!
AmandaSingh0 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
please add more. i think it would be an awesome multi-chapter fanfic. You could have harry and minato finish the wizarding war then go take care of naruto. interrogation by ino's dad and the third.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I don't know in what time the Naruto storyline is supposed to be. If Harry Potter is Namikaze Minatos reincarnation, then how is remembering things long past supposed to help Namikaze Minato to achieve anything for his people? If Namikaze Minato is possessing Harry Potter so that he can help his people, did they just combine their souls?
Otherwise it's nicely compelling and open-ended.
Booklover0608 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I love this story and it's just sad that I never read a completely finished Harry-is-Minato story.
I really like how he remembers and everything. It's really well written, so I'm gonna favorite it even though it's not really finished.