Reviews for My New life
Sephrenia1 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I am confused ... in chap 1 you said her mother left a couple hours after her birth and in this chap you said she left when she was 9
Clove15 chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Mates!
Midnight Angel Sakura chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Good job with this chapter. Sorry I'm late in reviewing, school is keeping me busy.
weflytothetardis chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
LOVES IT!
Grovz2014 chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
i love it!
GothicPheonix chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Love this. If you ever need help with ideas, I can help brainstorm with you. But, I definitely want to correct some of the spelling though :)

the next chapter should have Edward and Bella talking to each other. Bella feeling embarrassed, Edward with his crooked grin :)
weflytothetardis chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
OMG! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
IRISHPOTATOE17 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
OML this is the best storie! please write more!I want to read more!
chocolatelover15 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
that was an awesome chapter especially the ending. i love this story, and plz update soon![:
christine9 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
I love your story so AWSOME keep going befor people stop reading
Bethany Cullen chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
very good
Jade's Roses chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
I really like your story! I was wondering when you were going to bring the Cullens in and I think you did that in the cutest and and best way possible. I love how she fell out of the tree! It was absolutely genius! Thanks for your story!
Grovz2014 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
aw,how caught her! I love it!
AliceCullenFreaK chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
o_O who is it? lolz.
Momentarily Sane chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
If you go into your account and look in traffic you can find out how many hits you have on your story. Just had to point that out. :)

Well I'm writing this I might as well review the actual story and say that it was awesome and it's well written and to update soon! :)

So update soon, please?...Like really soon...Like, now? Please? lol, jk but serious update asap!