Reviews for Daughter of Artemis?
renee chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
you have to write more! im like seriously dyin here! ohh please i luv how u wrote!
bishumda chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
make it longer
Marie chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Write more plz
chloeeeee chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
it doesnt reeally say anything about morgan being the son of artemis
Lady Artemis chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I am utterly spammed by this piece of "literature". Not only do you assume I would ever associate with the vile creatures known as the male species, your idea completely lacks originality. I honestly don't know how Lord Apollo can allow such a blemish on the face of his domain. Perhaps he leaves it in order to spite me. Either way, were you not just a petty little child, I would curse you to be eaten alive by hunting hounds just as I did to the foolish mortal man who spied me bathing in ancient times.

(However, you shall be grudgingly welcomed into the hunt anytime you wish to repent.)
Overcome chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I like your story. Are you gonna write more?
kingofthenerdz chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Well...

-Kid of Artemis, wouldn't be calling people hot

-Percy is well OOC, and not in a good way

-Why is a daughter of Artemis hanging around with someone like that?

-Please don't make her a Mary Sue.
a.t chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
keep updating 05-21-09
hecates chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
No. No. No.

-Sigh-

Everyone has already suggested what I'm going to point out. So either you shape it up or you delete this. Everyone's been nice and I'm too tired to give you a flame/harsh CC.

So please. Be merciful on the eyes.

Tanks.

*Theia 47
ItsNotSymmetrical chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Oh dear.

Well first of all, a lot of child of Artemis fics are kinda... bad. Yours included.

-I mean Percy is OOC.

-would a child of Artemis even think about hanging with someone like Mayleigh?

-too descriptive in the clothing.
Vivian-Daughter of Artemis chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for writing it.
Kay Celestine chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
You need:

-More details

-A dose of reality

-Characters that are not so OOC

-For the main character to act like a daughter of Artemis, rather than Aphrodite

** A beta

-Kay
Element Wolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
*Cough, cough* Okay *sigh* let's get to business. For one, Percy is WAY OOC. He wouldn't just walk up to Morgan and say, "Hey, are you Morgan Adams?" That's a big no-no, okay? Percy knows what to do when he has found a half-blood, and it wouldn't be going up to them and giving them the stalker vibe. And Mayleigh? That is a Mary-Sue kind of name. Just try and stick with names that are normal or that people have actualy named their kids. There not enough description. And wouldn't she feel, um, I don't know, OKWARD if a guy just came up to her and asked her if she was Morgan? And how would he know it's her right off the bat anyway? Oh, and this is not a good way to start: "I thought all this time my life was normal. I thought that I was just a normal girl with normal friends and normal parents. But that couldn't be farther from the truth." It sounds cheesy. And the plot is over-used. A daughter of Artemis? I don't reallymind the idea, but please, if you write it, try your best to keep it from sucking.
AEthereal Devastation chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Start by getting Artemis' daughter to camp, then let the story start rolling. I look forward to reading once that happens. Update as fast as is humanely possible. I don't hear typing!
Kat-tun-lvr chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I do agree that you need to proof read, but since it is your first story I think it was a good start. My first language is French so grammar isn't my thing. I still get flamed sometimes, but don't take everyone's reviews to heart, they are just trying to help you.

Good luck in the next chapter!