Reviews for A Long White Gown
SerpensPrincess chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
U should make another oneshot about draco and his pet great oneshot them and all the rest
Alex chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Loved the thestral at the end! Draco HAD been waiting long enough for it ;)
AnonymousWhispers chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I was getting that mushy feeling inside with all of these stories in the series! Loved them all!
And then you go finish it off with that :) :)
Hysterical! Loved it. Every moment. Right down to Draco's obsession with Thestrals.
So worth it.
Completely adorable. Loved this story.
I've mentioned it before, but that last line was completely priceless. Brilliant.
I will never forget it.
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
OMG, That's just perfect! :D Harry finally came through with the Threstral! ;D I love it!
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Aw, this was so sweet!

I can't believe Harry got him a thestral.
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
lovely
MrEndOfAllThings chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Sweet jemima pancakes, I cannot express the range of facial expressions and noises I made at this trilogy. Truly great work, you get a nice bag of shiny black stars.
just.a.tad.crazy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Love it! As I have loved this whole series! Awesome job! I almost died of laughter there at the end! Thank you!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Soo...Draco finally got the Thestral?
Serene Candy chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Ah, what a nice little piece. The wedding was beautiful and Draco finally got his thersal. :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
The perfect end to the trilogy!... OMG you had me all hot and bothered this was amazing...and I'm glad that Draco finally got his thestral...hahaha that was hilarious! I wasn't expecting that! hahaha GENIUS!... can't wait to read more of your Drarry stuff... amazing!, thank you for writing it.
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh. I absolutely loved this series. I'm terribly sad to see it go. It was perfect while it lasted and I loved seeing Draco top on thier honeymoon, very sweet. And the thestral! Absolutely hillarious.
Qryste chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aww! Draco finally got his thestral!
Euclidian chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Instant Wedding - How cute! The best wedding I've never been to, for sure. The setting, the island, the honeymoon, and all that hot, hot, hot sex - a great fun read all around. Thanks for writing.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 12/14/2009