Reviews for Just One Dance
sbfisher chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
wonderful - I've always enjoyed the transistion stories on their relationship. Thanks for sharing!
resourceful chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
A lovely piece, that ratchets up the chemistry in season three. You gave us a sizzling glimpse of Lee and Amanda on the dance floor-something that could have triumphed for the viewer on the small screen.

The dance on the verandah was heart-stopping - especially the “almost” kiss.

I’m in awe of the word pictures you paint that bring a scene to life in vivid detail.

I’ll look forward to your next offering.
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This is a story that is just about perfect. You get their relationship, and Amanda's hopes and fears, and the magic that they achieved together. And Lee's cluelessness as well-it will be a bit before he realizes what happened-and that's OK. It makes me all warm and fuzzy to read this. Thank you!
berniej chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Yep you hit it just right, what was just a dance for him suddenly became something he couldn't quite grasp..he was very slow wasn't he! It fit perfectly into their growing relationship well done, and thanks for sharing I love these little interludes.

smk123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Another great story - love the description!
getcarter chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Oh wow, that was just wonderful. I've been re-reading some S/J fic and then I found a bonus! I adored Scarecrow & Mrs. King and you've captured them perfectly. Loved Amanda's bumbling insecurity. I could just picture it happening. Makes me want to go back and watch the whole series again!
NoMoFanFic chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Oh, what a lovely little fic! Beautifully written; I could see it play out in my mind. Well done!

22 | « Prev Page 1 2