Reviews for Oblivious
Fluffness chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Nice one-shot
captaintightpants chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Is it wrong that I'm laughing hysterically? ADAM LAMBERT IS GAY! Hahahahahahahahaha. I mean, I always knew he was gay. He never really was "in the closet." But, a lot of people I knew had crushes on him. I liked Kris though. He looks like such a nice person... Anyway, I loved the cupcake part!

Number 1 fan,

Amanda
jennabennaflyz chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aww i like it xD
xStarXStruckx chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
omigosh that is so weird! i was listening to now boundaries by adam when i clicked on this story and when she 'you can go higher, you can go deeper' it was the same part in the song!...just thought i should tell you lol. anyways, i love this story (and adam lambert) :DD

xoxo

Ballerina-Chick
Living.By.Will chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was amazingly true to character and sweet :-)

Peace.

LBW
Forkz94 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Really sweet. Iwanted Adam to win too. Very smexy.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
LOVED IT! And it's totally in character 2! Loved Sonny stealing the cupcake too! You'd think other people would had written about Sonny stealing something of CDC's but no!
Cause in the daylight-x chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
aw[:
Padfootasaurus chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
so i am guessing that youre a adam fan?

personally, i thought kris was better. all adam did was scream.

anyway, i am not leaving a review to tell you that you like the wrong idol [;)], I just wanted to say that this was AWESOME! like seriously! i loved it! :D
readergirl12345 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Nice, I loved how you incorporated American Idol into your story and it just made the whole thing better. It was also great having Chad be oblivious to Sonny's love instead of the other way around.
Jizzle Pop chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wow, this is an incredibly funny story! I enjoyed reading it so much! Sonny being a fangirl of Adam Lambert is a nice touch, and he rocks hard. I especially liked the ending part about one special guy having Sonny's heart even though he's oblivious.
Channy is pure amazing o.o chapter 1 . 5/21/2009

ride2night chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Fangirls rock! And I agree that guy-liner dude should have won! Even though he was freaky sometimes...haha. Loved it!

L