Reviews for Defying Gravity
This borders on sexual assault and definitely is assault. Any establishment would be closed down by police the next day and the person who did it would be arrested as could the bystanders watching. Lawsuits would be won Absolutely disgusting. I am done with this story and you as a writer forever!
peelmeagrape chapter 38 . 2/2
great story, loved Italy!
Ugh, I know this story is complete, but I really hope Edward gets Lauren fired and tells why she is fired. Knowing her she will try to do the same thing to another married doctor somewhere.
lillianolivia.white chapter 33 . 11/17/2016
This was lovely.
lillianolivia.white chapter 32 . 11/17/2016
I love weddings.
lillianolivia.white chapter 31 . 11/17/2016
I think Bella should give her book to Edward early.
lillianolivia.white chapter 30 . 11/17/2016
I see this notoriety as a potential problem with them.
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 11/17/2016
The lap dance was ok, but I thought it was humiliating for the stripper to beat Edward with. Studded belt. And just because she didn't make him hard. That sucks. But Bella is a good sport about it, she's a keeper.
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
Sweet chapter. There is no way Esme Cullen can stay away fro Edward and Bella if they have 4 children! She will get Carlisle to buy a vacation home at least.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
I knew that bitch Lauren was going to pop up again . Glad he handled her and Bella helped. So Bella is in labor. This will be fun.
lillianolivia.white chapter 24 . 11/13/2016
Yes! Awesome lemon, and it was something special foe Edward, who had been without Bella for so long. I loved the nursery and what a great idea for someone who didn't want a shower.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
The drunk dog story was hysterical. OMG. I hope Eric has those pics.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 11/13/2016
I liked Maddie, and Olivia is my name! I'm sure they will pick something adorable.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 11/13/2016
That turned out adorable. Esme is going to die when she finds out. I hope nothing happens to them in the Congo.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
OMG, I'm so glad he didn't have sex with Tanya. That skank.
1,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »