Reviews for Defying Gravity
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
wow that was something and I think both them was smitten don't you think so really [snicker]
TwinMommie chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
That was one hot lemon! One of the best I've read!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 31 . 8/22/2013
Yes! A sequel would be excellent!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 28 . 8/22/2013
Bella's post-baby body? Try Lynn Herring's. She had a baby and something like 3 days later she was on a soap award show in a dress that looked like it was painted on her. She was FLAWLESS.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
Oh, that lemon was GOOD. Never fear.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Thank GOD it's not Renesmee.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Wow, what a combination. I NEVER craved anything like that either time I was pregnant, but it sounds strangely good.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
I just love Seth.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I was too busy crying to review at the end of last chapter, but that was one of the most painful goodbyes I've ever read. Better than SM's writing of Edward leaving Bella in New Moon.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Perfect. First. Date. I've been listening to Clair de Lune on repeat for this fic. It just fits so well.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
OMG I get chills every time I finish a chapter. Goosebumps galore!
stardust1 chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
I don't get why the one time thing is getting back and back and back again...it will alway take just one time if the time is right, is not like you make a baby out of a lot of "times"...I just don't get the drama I guess.
campyrs chapter 37 . 7/30/2013
What a wonderfully well-written story! I simply loved every chapter. Thank you for sharing your talent.
maphie chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
Potato chips and hot sauce combo is da bomb! After your interview at TFMU I've been reading some of your stories. I'm really enjoying this one!
Toni Masen chapter 38 . 6/23/2013
NIce one, looking forward to reading the sequel.
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »