Reviews for Defying Gravity
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
Sweet chapter. There is no way Esme Cullen can stay away fro Edward and Bella if they have 4 children! She will get Carlisle to buy a vacation home at least.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
I knew that bitch Lauren was going to pop up again . Glad he handled her and Bella helped. So Bella is in labor. This will be fun.
lillianolivia.white chapter 24 . 11/13/2016
Yes! Awesome lemon, and it was something special foe Edward, who had been without Bella for so long. I loved the nursery and what a great idea for someone who didn't want a shower.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
The drunk dog story was hysterical. OMG. I hope Eric has those pics.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 11/13/2016
I liked Maddie, and Olivia is my name! I'm sure they will pick something adorable.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 11/13/2016
That turned out adorable. Esme is going to die when she finds out. I hope nothing happens to them in the Congo.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
OMG, I'm so glad he didn't have sex with Tanya. That skank.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 11/13/2016
Oh Edward, you are being irrational. Think!
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
I can imagine how Rose feels. And a lot of Bella's emotional roller coaster is pregnancy hormones. I think Edward will be happy when he finds out.
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 11/12/2016
Uh oh. They didn't use protection in the shower. I bet she's pregnant. I know it's hard for them , but he is coming back.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
Sweet
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
I'm waiting for Tanya and Jessica to turn Edward I. For dating a patient.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Interesting start to a story.
Madison chapter 38 . 8/25/2016
I really liked it it had romance sadness and love everything a fanfiction needs please do more romantic chapters please I really loved it
voidxtiles chapter 35 . 5/5/2016