Reviews for Defying Gravity
Edward proposed
twlightbella chapter 1 . 1/6
Aww cute of edward
Anonymous1511 chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
The story had such a promising begining, because I really enjoyed the first few chapters & then it started to go down hill. Edward is being extremely selfish & Bella keeps being a doormat. There's a fine line between forgiving others, & letting them walk all over you. And I'm sorry but I think you haven't grasped it yet. However, don't get discouraged. You're a good writer, & I hope you'll write more fics. Good luck!
Anonymous1511 chapter 21 . 11/20/2015
Please! Give Bella some more self respect. Because no woman deserves to put up with this kind of crap.
Anonymous1511 chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
Well, I don't think I like this chapter very much. Because,
1. Rosalie just speaks however she wants without any consequence. No matter how much it hurts the other.
2. Alice is being overly pushy.
3. Bella is just taking everything lying down. You make her look like an extremely weak person.
Anonymous1511 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
Good story! But do you NEED to use the word CROOKED that much? Besides you usually don't use the word when it's EPOV. Gives the feeling that Edward's constantly looking at a mirror when he smiles. Otherwise how would he know every time the way he's smiling?
Intsu1 chapter 38 . 10/4/2015
Loved this story and am looking forward to your sequel. Want to know what you have in store for Edward, Isabella, and an future siblings for Claire. Thank you for this wonderful story.
miranda04 chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
How did Seth manage to wait outside the penthouse if you need a key to access the elevator to the penthouse?
miranda04 chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
Bella should amend her declaration about Edward to say he thinks of everyone else, then himself, then her.
miranda04 chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Flight attendant Laura is not all that benevolent: drinks are free in first class!
miranda04 chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
I understand both E & B's points of view, but I really would have liked it better if Edward talked to Bella first before making the decision to go. Would have made him more likeable.

But still a wonderful story so far.
miranda04 chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
So, wait...Edward just got this job in Seattle (albeit one he doesn't need); just got into a serious relationship with a woman who had a hard time with relationships.

And his dad asks him to dump it all with two weeks' notice (because it never occurred to Carlisle to bring this up to Edward any earlier?).

And Edward just drops his decision on Bella, without discussing it with her at all.

Selfish, insensitive, and unprofessional of both Carlisle and Edward.

And I'm assuming Bella is just going to take it?

I'm really curious if the summary alludes to more than just Bella getting pregnant. Looking forward to reading more!
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »