Reviews for Defying Gravity

Great story.
lilmstran chapter 37 . 4/12/2015
loved it
TwiTwiAgain chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
I know he has money, but I ant believe the hospital would let him go so soon. I think it's unfair of Carlisle to even ask.
Vamps09 chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
Love this story!
emmzac chapter 38 . 10/6/2014
Well here I am at the end of Defying Gravity and ready to see what happens next. Thsnks or sharing this fic and although it's now a number of years old it's still being read so thanks for keeping it up and continuing it. :-)
emmzac chapter 33 . 10/5/2014
My wedding song was 'Here's to You' by Billy Ocean. watch?v6QvrSsdX9FE that was back in 89 and I'm still happily married 25 yrs later.

Everything has been to calm and easy it's like the calm before the storm. I'm still reading and enjoying but waiting and wanting a but more angst. It can happen now or in the sequel because I'll be hitting that next.
emmzac chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
My husband was taken to one and I had mine at one too. We both had great nights and then meet after to continue on our own. Nothing like watching sexy men dancing and getting all hot and sweaty so I'm guessing it's the same feeling watching girls do the same. I wouldn't be happy about the spanking though.
emmzac chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
Lauren should just be kicked out altogether and nit given at chance at all nit even at another hospital.

I remember my first pregnancy and when my waters broke, it was pretty scary especially as I was home alone at the time. And now that baby is 20.
emmzac chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
You're one lucky boy! Not sure I'd be so forgiving so quickly after finding out you planned on sleeping with someone and kissing them just because you though she'd done the same. Two wrongs don't make a right. How is Bella going to feel when she next crosses paths with Tanya?
emmzac chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Home? Really? A home is filled with love and trust and you have a lot to learn about trust. Walking out and then willingly thinking about sleeping with another because your angry. Is this how you'll respond every time - walking out, kissing and possibly sleeping with a skank?
emmzac chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
Edward what the hell? Walking out the door like that?
emmzac chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
Rosie Rosie Rose - you can be a hard and nasty B at times. Life is not all about you and yes you come around after a while and yes you hold family close and are protective but please how many more insults will Bella take before you get taken down a notch or two?
emmzac chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Yep that would be me, falling apart at the airport. I hate saying goodbye.
emmzac chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Six months away from the love of my life - not sure I'd be able to do it.
emmzac chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
And there you have it. The pop of a cherry, the I love You's and the start of many new exciting things to come.
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »