Reviews for Defying Gravity
twiclare chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Love their connection with the dreams.
twiclare chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Great start!
rclaurel chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
she said ketchup not hot sauce
greyfunk chapter 38 . 5/12/2014
Great story.
I'm glad there's a sequel.
twlightbella chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Edward and Bella fall. In love get married and have kids
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 29 . 4/13/2014
I am with you on the strip club thing, could care less but, I think Emmett is a total tool! He told Edward the rest of the night was for him, sans sushi, which was a lie. Alice is off my shit list since the ultrasound except for the post birth party. Who does that? I can't even imagine! But, to throw a bachelor party and plan it by what you would enjoy is just selfish but, I am still waiting to see this close relationship that E&E have because Emmett acts like a spoiled little brother and I really hope Edward finally lets him have it and screw guilt because he planned it. I have to admit, thinking about it, as Bella, the lap dance wouldn't have bothered me but the beating? Ya, I would be furious.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Ok, Bella is not a victim here. Give me a break! The written description sounds very bad and wtf, she shouldn't be having date nights with a guy friend anyway. She is a straight up idiot! Oh, and it may have been different if they were friends prior to Edward leaving but they acted like casual acquaintances so, give me a break and grow up!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Okay, I now feel like I am not the only one mad at Carlisle and it really pissed me off that he never said a damn thing to Bella of substance prior to him and esme leaving. Edward gritting his teeth at the mention of Carlisle makes me think that I am not alone in the thought that there is some alternative motive for asking Edward. I really want Edward to confront him because for Edward to have felt comfortable enough to confide in him about his initial feelings for Bella, and now, its almost like he's treating their relationship like a high school crush? Is he testing Bella because of the money? Does he want Edward with a more status conscience woman, is he making Edward choose his family loyalty over Bella in hopes of him coming back to Chicago? Idk, but it feels like more, his silence is very loud to me.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Could these characters be any more jerks? I think what Carlisle asked Edward to do, considering he's in his 1st serious relationship, just started a new job, and is trying to establish himself in a new city is the most selfish thing I have ever read! Of course Edward would feel obligated, the man set him up with a 30 million dollar trust fund. Rose was so worried about gold diggers but it seems like en denture servant due to said inheritance is just as bad. Guess Mom gets her baby back because OF COURSE your mother is coming, why would Carlisle risk his relationship. And dear God, give Alice a life because she's like a damn albatross, its like Bella is her pet project. I have yet to read Bella criticize Alice and she can stand some, for starters, get a life! If Edward leaving is going to turn in to Alice playing Doctor Phil for 20 chapters, I think I will throw my tablet at the street.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
With friends like Bella's, who needs enemies? Jeez, how can we break the ice? I know, tell Bella she looks like a homeless slob & have your other BFF out your "number" during cocktail hour. Personally, the closet would be the least of my worries. Jasper has been generally a good guy but Bella is a complete contradiction. I am Miss independent, but everyone treats me like I'm 5 years old and I never say anything about it? I don't know where this story is heading but Bella needs a spine with Alice, and Rose is a frigid bitch but you get used to it? I don't think so.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
So is Bella a 25 year-old virgin? If she's never had a second date and sorry to say, sounds like a social reject, it appears pretty likely. Alice needs to take it down a notch. She is extremely irritating. Sorry, had to say it.
LizziePaige chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
Grrrr... Seriously I want to slap this Edward right now. LOL I think you've given him so many attributes I don't like in a man that he just pisses me off. I find him so damn selfish and everything is about him. How dare he just make all these decisions for them both for, not only their professional lives, but also their private lives. And Bella needs to learn to tell him to pull his head in, big time...just grrrrrr.
I really do love the story, but boy oh boy, this Edward! *rolls eyes*
LizziePaige chapter 26 . 3/28/2014
OMG, the further this story goes the less I like this Edward :( I can't believe he is pressuring her into saying she'll have a houseful of kids when she is laying there in hospital sore and uncomfortable after just giving birth - selfish Edward, very selfish!
LizziePaige chapter 25 . 3/28/2014
Sometimes I don't like this Edward very much. He was quick to turn to Tanya and he was just so rude and angry to Bella now. It's like when things don't go his way he turns nasty - don't like that at all.
LizziePaige chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
Loving this story so far. Had to chuckle at this chapter with them talking about the baby names, it sounded just like the one I had with my husband when we were expecting our second daughter and she ended up being a Madelyn! :)
1,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »