Reviews for Defying Gravity
Intsu1 chapter 38 . 10/4/2015
Loved this story and am looking forward to your sequel. Want to know what you have in store for Edward, Isabella, and an future siblings for Claire. Thank you for this wonderful story.
miranda04 chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
How did Seth manage to wait outside the penthouse if you need a key to access the elevator to the penthouse?
miranda04 chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
Bella should amend her declaration about Edward to say he thinks of everyone else, then himself, then her.
miranda04 chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Flight attendant Laura is not all that benevolent: drinks are free in first class!
miranda04 chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
I understand both E & B's points of view, but I really would have liked it better if Edward talked to Bella first before making the decision to go. Would have made him more likeable.

But still a wonderful story so far.
miranda04 chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
So, wait...Edward just got this job in Seattle (albeit one he doesn't need); just got into a serious relationship with a woman who had a hard time with relationships.

And his dad asks him to dump it all with two weeks' notice (because it never occurred to Carlisle to bring this up to Edward any earlier?).

And Edward just drops his decision on Bella, without discussing it with her at all.

Selfish, insensitive, and unprofessional of both Carlisle and Edward.

And I'm assuming Bella is just going to take it?

I'm really curious if the summary alludes to more than just Bella getting pregnant. Looking forward to reading more!
miranda04 chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
Not a fan of "Alice plays with Barbie Bella" storylines. But, then, this chapter seemed off to me.

The guys' conversation about Bella's virginity (Jasper blurting it out and Emmett being so crass about it); Cold Rosalie; getting rid of Bella's entire wardrobe (bad form for both Alice and Edward). Bella just accepting everything because her "friends" overpower and overrule her.

It's a wonderful story so far, but this chapter seemed a bit cliche and the characters turned into caricatures.
dnmann chapter 38 . 5/5/2015
Wonderful, sweet romance.

Great story.
lilmstran chapter 37 . 4/12/2015
loved it
TwiTwiAgain chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
I know he has money, but I ant believe the hospital would let him go so soon. I think it's unfair of Carlisle to even ask.
Vamps09 chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
Love this story!
emmzac chapter 38 . 10/6/2014
Well here I am at the end of Defying Gravity and ready to see what happens next. Thsnks or sharing this fic and although it's now a number of years old it's still being read so thanks for keeping it up and continuing it. :-)
emmzac chapter 33 . 10/5/2014
My wedding song was 'Here's to You' by Billy Ocean. watch?v6QvrSsdX9FE that was back in 89 and I'm still happily married 25 yrs later.

Everything has been to calm and easy it's like the calm before the storm. I'm still reading and enjoying but waiting and wanting a but more angst. It can happen now or in the sequel because I'll be hitting that next.
emmzac chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
My husband was taken to one and I had mine at one too. We both had great nights and then meet after to continue on our own. Nothing like watching sexy men dancing and getting all hot and sweaty so I'm guessing it's the same feeling watching girls do the same. I wouldn't be happy about the spanking though.
emmzac chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
Lauren should just be kicked out altogether and nit given at chance at all nit even at another hospital.

I remember my first pregnancy and when my waters broke, it was pretty scary especially as I was home alone at the time. And now that baby is 20.
1,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »