Reviews for Defying Gravity
emmzac chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Who doesn't like a game if 20 questions and what a way to get to know each other especially during a road trip.
emmzac chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
It's so easy reading a completed fic because you can just hit next without having to wait for an update so this has been great but the drawback is that you keep reading and find yourself running late or staying up way too long. Enjoying this as I have your other Fics I've previously read :-)
emmzac chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
And the initial spark is set alight. Oh to be a klutz and find yourself being tendered to by Dr Edward Cullen. We need to clone him ;-)
emmzac chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Earlier this week I was looking through my favourite list & TBR list find something to read and so here I am. I'm actually at chapt 23 now but thought I should step and list a few reviews.
So here goes: Great intro. It makes you want to read on :-)
BookLover21340 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
twiclare chapter 36 . 8/26/2014
Loved the honeymoon and the story! Thanks for sharing.
twiclare chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
Now I can't wait to find out where they're going!
twiclare chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
I think I would probably count myself among the people who would be upset if my fiancé did that!
twiclare chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
I'm sure most parents can sympathise with the feelings of inadequacy when dealing with a crying newborn!
twiclare chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
Aww, that was lovely!
twiclare chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
That was close with Tanya, I hope that's the end of things with her!
twiclare chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Oh dear, pregnancy hormones on top of feeling so sad and anxious isn't a great combination!
twiclare chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Goodness me you've made me an emotional wreck!
twiclare chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
It's so early in their relationship to be apart for so long.
twiclare chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
I don't blame her for being upset that he didn't tell her about his money, it must have made her feel even more insecure! Let's hope Rose warms up to Bella.
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »