Reviews for Defying Gravity
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Could these characters be any more jerks? I think what Carlisle asked Edward to do, considering he's in his 1st serious relationship, just started a new job, and is trying to establish himself in a new city is the most selfish thing I have ever read! Of course Edward would feel obligated, the man set him up with a 30 million dollar trust fund. Rose was so worried about gold diggers but it seems like en denture servant due to said inheritance is just as bad. Guess Mom gets her baby back because OF COURSE your mother is coming, why would Carlisle risk his relationship. And dear God, give Alice a life because she's like a damn albatross, its like Bella is her pet project. I have yet to read Bella criticize Alice and she can stand some, for starters, get a life! If Edward leaving is going to turn in to Alice playing Doctor Phil for 20 chapters, I think I will throw my tablet at the street.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
With friends like Bella's, who needs enemies? Jeez, how can we break the ice? I know, tell Bella she looks like a homeless slob & have your other BFF out your "number" during cocktail hour. Personally, the closet would be the least of my worries. Jasper has been generally a good guy but Bella is a complete contradiction. I am Miss independent, but everyone treats me like I'm 5 years old and I never say anything about it? I don't know where this story is heading but Bella needs a spine with Alice, and Rose is a frigid bitch but you get used to it? I don't think so.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
So is Bella a 25 year-old virgin? If she's never had a second date and sorry to say, sounds like a social reject, it appears pretty likely. Alice needs to take it down a notch. She is extremely irritating. Sorry, had to say it.
LizziePaige chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
Grrrr... Seriously I want to slap this Edward right now. LOL I think you've given him so many attributes I don't like in a man that he just pisses me off. I find him so damn selfish and everything is about him. How dare he just make all these decisions for them both for, not only their professional lives, but also their private lives. And Bella needs to learn to tell him to pull his head in, big time...just grrrrrr.
I really do love the story, but boy oh boy, this Edward! *rolls eyes*
LizziePaige chapter 26 . 3/28/2014
OMG, the further this story goes the less I like this Edward :( I can't believe he is pressuring her into saying she'll have a houseful of kids when she is laying there in hospital sore and uncomfortable after just giving birth - selfish Edward, very selfish!
LizziePaige chapter 25 . 3/28/2014
Sometimes I don't like this Edward very much. He was quick to turn to Tanya and he was just so rude and angry to Bella now. It's like when things don't go his way he turns nasty - don't like that at all.
LizziePaige chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
Loving this story so far. Had to chuckle at this chapter with them talking about the baby names, it sounded just like the one I had with my husband when we were expecting our second daughter and she ended up being a Madelyn! :)
louanne61 chapter 37 . 2/10/2014
Edward keeps saying he wont got anywhere without Bella again but he seems to keep doing it. I think Bella's stupid agreeing to have another Baby she just trapping herself more to be left alone all the time.
louanne61 chapter 36 . 2/10/2014
I really don't understand why Edward become a celebrity. He is suppose to be a dedicated doctor why would he keep doing what he is doing. Been a doctor and helping his father with the foundation he doesn't really have to do all the interviews shorely that would be just Carlisle and Esme. Or is Carlisle trying to come between Edward and Bella.
louanne61 chapter 30 . 2/10/2014
To me it seems like Edward can't keep a promise at all. It seems his interview he has done as been behind Bella's back. So much for not keeping secrets from each other. I'm beginning to dislike Edward a bit.
louanne61 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
I hope this is the last we see of Lauren. Bella has been given the short straw and Edward seems to let it happen. First Tanya now Lauren. I hope he stays faithful and stops neglecting her.
louanne61 chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
Bella's is to forgiving. I would of made him shower at clean his mouth out. He wouldn't of got me into bed regardless how much I missed him.
louanne61 chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Not cool Edward was going to cheat on Bella. Does he really love her I'm starting to wonder. A selfish Edward first time I've read that.
louanne61 chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Poor Edward not only has he so upset and misses Bella so much. Thankfully he's coming home. Now he's encounter Lauren which only can be bad news. But he jumped to conclusion instead of waiting to talk to her shame on Edward He shouldn't of never left in the first place.
louanne61 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
I think this Carlisle is incredibly selfish. He certainly knows how to pressure his son
1,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »