Reviews for Defying Gravity
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
Aw! Loved the chapter!
Sherry80 chapter 23 . 6/30/2009
Awsome she's right its a girl

Rose is preggers also cute

Can't wait for next chapter
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Oh Bella...there are lots of naughty naughty things you two can do together without having sex! Loved the chapter!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Loved the chapter! SO glad he called her!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Can't wait to see what happens next! I have so many things I need to be doing right now but I can't stop reading!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Loved the chapter! The treadmill incident was hilarious and I could picture it perfectly. And...Uncle Edward...adorable!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Loved hearing from Edward. He is wonderful isn't he? Great chapter!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like it so far. One of my reviewers recommended this story so I am giving it a shot. Off to read more.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
God, I just love this story so much! It's like so heart-warming; you know, "fairy tales really do come true" and all that.

About how much longer are you thinking for the story? Is there going to be another round of "angst", or are we pretty happy from here until the ending?

Anxious for the next update...
sambois chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
ah I love romantic edward. He should hold confrences!
YourCrazyShadow chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
i think this story is great,i check everyday for new chapters you update very regular and thank you
athena-apollo chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
Yes the return of romanticward, we could all use a little of him. Great chapter too it's nice seeing them all connecting again.
cforget chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
omg the dog story is hysterical:)
LondonGoth chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
Great chapter. They set a date! I'm glad Rose isn't mad anymore..and maybe having a little one of her own :) It's funny that B wants ice cream all the time...when I was preggers I hated ice cream - all I wanted was twix bars! lol And I can't wait for the return of Romantic Edward *sigh* almost as good as Kinkward ;) i heart update dayz!
RebeccaMCullen chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
Edward and Em *must* have some lucky swimmers in them. Not only is Bella preggers, but Rose is too.
1,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »