Reviews for Defying Gravity
LondonGoth chapter 22 . 6/25/2009
Even though I came into this story late and everything-I seriously love this story! Your writing is fantastic! I'm sad it's almost over :( But so happy with the way you have written it :) Can't wait to find out what the baby's name is!
Immyown chapter 22 . 6/25/2009
Hm... I wonder what's going on with Dr. Brown and Edward. What really happened at the conference? Will we find out?
azure0610 chapter 22 . 6/25/2009
You know I wasn't sure about this story but I REALLY REALLY like it. I wish it were longer though *le sigh*

What's the deal with Dr. Brown? Edward doesn't seem like the type to just sleep with someone then forget it happened.

Dr. Brown looked like she wanted to say something but she didn't? WTF was that about? And her "you sure don't waste any time" comment. THAT was extremely rude
guardgirl414 chapter 22 . 6/25/2009
I think Lily would be pretty. Update soon!
cforget chapter 22 . 6/25/2009
I am happy you are not naming the baby Renesme, I am personally a fan of Hadley (my neice)! I really want this Edward :) Loved it
RebeccaMCullen chapter 22 . 6/25/2009
Thank god for small miracles, and the little girl not being given that horrid name. I hated that name.
jldarling83 chapter 21 . 6/24/2009
This story is fan-fricken-tastic I absolutely love it. I can't wait to read what happens please update soon, I have the patients of a 5 year old with an ice cream in front of me. :)
sweetnsassy5 chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
Great story!
This Shattered Disaster chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
Aw, that's so sweet.
Sherry80 chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
he knows yeah and he took it soo well thats great

So bella thinks she's having a girl wonder what she will name her (LOL)

Next please
cforget chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
YAY Edward is happy about the baby:)

Is that a real craving? interesting combo:)
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
oh

so cute

loved this chap

take care

xoxo
YourCrazyShadow chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
glad he finally found out.
RebeccaMCullen chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
Bella has some disgusting cravings.
miawmiaw chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
aw, Edward is so swet! He's going to be a very good father. And am glad that he manned up to the Tanya thing and admitted what happened. He was so cute apologizing what woman can turn him down? Great story - I wonder if we are going to see more Edward coping with pregnant Bella, especially with regards to her craving. Hurry up with the updates please!
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »