Reviews for Man of Iron
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/21
I actually wish this had continued. The Mechanicus guys in this fic appear to have their heads on straight. I don't think they'd attack, as they seem to want to play nice. Plus, since they consider that would to be pre-Dark Age, the Mechanicus might (pretty good chance, actually) decide that any innovation performed by scientists and engineers of that world is automatically considered non-heretekal simply by virtue of "when" it was invented. Hell, they might even consider letting those scientists and engineers examine and reverse-engineer and modify existing Imperial tech.

Sounds strange, yeah, but look at it this way. The Mechanicus believes that anything created by humans before the Age of Strife is sacred and perfect. They view the Gundam Wing world as being pre-Age of Strife. Which means there is a good chance they might consider any technology that world invents to be "pre-Age of Strife" and any Imperial tech that world modifies to be "reverting to a pre-Age of Strife state". At the very least, we know the Mechanicus in fluff is not above using ad-hoc logic like that to get away with side-stepping their own rules and beliefs when they want something. They did it when inventing the lasgun and when inventing a Rhino variant (forgot which) among other things and they just claimed "oh, we *totally forgot* we had this...yeah, we *totally* didn't invent this from scratch. That would be *heretekal*! *snirk*".

Oh, and I didn't misspell "heretical" or "heretic". Mechanicus calls it "heretekal" and "heretek". Yeah, Games Workshop felt the need to make a pun out of the word "heretic" for the cogboys.
TheSolInvictus chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
It is sad that stories which have this much potential are abandoned
Now to more important things
undead3 In the Name of the God Emperor of Mankind prepare to be eliminated Heretic!
MrThirteen chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Tyranifex chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Update now please, don't stop, keep going.
Mathiasosx chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Really could do with being continued I would really like that.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Abandoned? :(
tim chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
great story so far be sure to finish it
uticense chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Very nice chapter!

I am a fan of wh40k and i am curious to see how relena

will manage the might oh the imperium!

Please continue this way!
undead3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
please tell me that this isn't a one chapter (oh i'm gonna drop it) thing...this is great...

1) i love gundam...need to see teh original three still (but)

2) i am a fan of warhammer...i mean i am practically a nurglite...(feel the infection)...

so please for god's sake...for gundam sake...for that blasted corpse emperor's sake continue!
Imperial Bob chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I liked your other ones, i'll like this one

Though a change would be nice,like say your Warhammer/Mass Effect one :P
Another guy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
In the name of every God out there, don't let this one die!
S058 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
very good, can't wait to see how the AM react to seeing the Gundams.
Gozer the Gozerian chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Dammit, why did you stop? I want to see how this ends.
Myers Gary R chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
It's a good start and I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Warlordomega chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Nice intro can't wait to see how negotiations go between the two. If things do go south though I hope the Gundams have a trick up their sleeve cause a titan would make short work of even the Wing Zero. Update soon.