Reviews for RuneMaster
Fire Tempest chapter 18 . 9/20
I've loved re-readng. Thank you.
anjiepotter chapter 18 . 9/17
i don't understand the epilogue
Itack23 chapter 18 . 9/9
Thanks for the story!
Liked a lot the idea though I have the feeling that runes aren't that much used in the story that I thought they would be.
The epilogue gave me a good laugh!
Itack23 chapter 15 . 9/8
'Then, the Reaper sat at the Gryffindor table and started his breakfast.'
Man, this last sentence alone made me laugh haha
Itack23 chapter 12 . 9/7
Haha, the reactions of the goblins in this chapter are just PU-RE GOLD! x)
Fleurie chapter 18 . 9/7
Histoire incroyable ! J'ai été transporté par ton récit du début à la fin ! Ton Harry est tellement badass qu'il m'a fait rêver. Merci pour cette histoire.
Super Hot Potato chapter 18 . 9/5
I'd give it a 6 or 7/10 at most. Its an interesting read, fairly creative. Good if you like an OP Harry. I personally don't like stories like that, I enjoyed the runes aspect and the relationship between Harry and the creatures as well as the girls, kinda cute but sorta silly and kinda unrealistic, but I did enjoy it lol.

Almost all characters were OOC but I can see the characters making sense/character development as per this story. It was an enjoyable read mostly, though I don't care for the formatting. It was horrendous.

Tip: put a line break or at least a dash to separate scenes. Most times it's just a weird skip that is very unnatural. Maybe chunk it up more.

Cheers, I tried reading this years back, gave up after the first few chapters. But I decided to give it a go again, tiny bit disappointed esp because of the reviews. I enjoyed it overall tho! Good job, author
AnimeAsim chapter 5 . 9/1
Shadow clone jutsu.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 18 . 8/22
Enjoyed the story thanks!
LoveNCIS chapter 18 . 8/21
Awesome
guest chapter 1 . 8/16
“ “That's it!" declared Ron, loudly. "I'm taking Muggle Studies. At least, I'll understand what dad is always babbling about and even be able to show him some. Take it too, Harry! You're muggle raised! This is going to be so easy, we'll ace this!"

"Always the easy way out, isn't it, Ronald?" said Hermione coldly, without looking up from her book.”

ok but isn’t Hermione being an asshole here? Who fucking cares if he wants to take an easy class. He’s not a bad person for wanting to take the class that seems easier that’s a pretty normal thing
Alexander Von Einzbern chapter 1 . 8/14
Why is there a second year runes class?
muffdyvr chapter 9 . 8/10
damn! this fic is good, but you killed it with a ron/hermione ship.
thats just as bad ginny/harry ship.
i cant go on.
muffdyvr chapter 1 . 8/9
wow.. you need to rewrite this chap.
is the rune teacher male or female.
cause they're both in this chap.
poketeen99 chapter 12 . 7/25
Basically Fleur in this story is like a summer camp girlfriend or whatever it is called. You know, a girlfriend you have just for the time you are at camp. Or a person you date for the time you are on vacation for example.
3,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »