Reviews for RuneMaster
Steve-Arkarian chapter 15 . 11/22
Every time I read this chapter I'm glad that, at least at first, Harry stood up to Dumbledore and told him "no".

However, accepting the grounding and all of that stuff when he was doing his duty as a Knight seems like it's something that Dumbledore shouldn't be able to impose restrictions on him because of, and they had made the deal where Harry could leave beforehand anyway (though it was for Harry to do his job at Gringotts).

It also seems like if he was doing his job as a Knight, because that's part of what taking care of the Death Eaters could be considered as, then as long as he's dealing with death eaters or researching Voldemort etc etc he should be able to leave whenever he needs to.
Major Pyle of ahit. Waste of Time
dianaanne chapter 18 . 11/14
What a great story
brownsuger808 chapter 1 . 10/1
is this a harry x luna
brownsuger808 chapter 4 . 10/1
I feel sorry Draco. coercion is nit a good thing
brownsuger808 chapter 3 . 10/1
these pranks are too cruel
Idrinktomuch10 chapter 2 . 9/28
Why would they be brewing Pollyjuice. It was a stupid concept the first time and in this case it’s way worse. They are going from a prank to committing major crimes with serious consequences. Seems that the escalation is excessive and pointless.
RealMasterLink chapter 17 . 9/19
b.
HyroTheGodOfFiction chapter 18 . 9/18
Great story... 100/10
HyroTheGodOfFiction chapter 10 . 9/17
I gotta say, I wasn't expecting a Dragon mount in this
Please read me chapter 18 . 9/12
If Dumbledore is a manipulated puppeteer and if Dumbledore is an evil Dumbledore in this one then Harry Potter just screwed himself over with that last chapter it's either a Harry Potter is brainwashed programmed or has sleeper agent programming that's the only explanation I can say and when the world Burns and Dumbledore is standing there all alone for all eternity all he has is himself to blame because if the evil isn't vanquished then a life itself commits suicide.
Please read me chapter 1 . 9/12
The reason why Harry didn't quit division in the first place is because Dumbledore didn't want him to nor did any of the other teachers go okay Harry let's transfer you over to this thing, they went "it'll be too much for you" instead of saying "let's see how far you go in this grace period then if you get far enough will let you continue to study" like any sane adult teacher instead they said your choices are locked in and you're screwed.
alastorfenrinheil chapter 18 . 9/12
magnificent story.
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 18 . 8/30
great end
FriendlyFire59 chapter 18 . 8/21
This was a really enjoyable story to read and I really liked how you developed your version of the characters. Hr/R is only believable when Ron actually starts to mature, unlike in canon.

Thanks for posting.