Reviews for RuneMaster
erozoth chapter 17 . 7h
So close to the end and I need to drop here.
Harry is so smart sometimes his leap of logic are beyond belief and yet, somehow, he didn't figure out he is basically a horcrux? The connection, the feelings, the bloody compass? That was just poorly done plot. Making him incapable of seeing that part, making Dumby not tell him on time just to... get the same story as the original? What is the bloody point? It's not even a fix-it novel since just as bad things happened.
erozoth chapter 15 . 8h
I know this novel is relatively short but wow. Chapters about being Grim and hiding and second time out and he is busted?
cutandpaste101 chapter 15 . 9/15
Hahaha!
cutandpaste101 chapter 4 . 9/15
Oho, my heart!
DaDragon562 chapter 18 . 9/13
Lovely ending and amazing story. Really enjoyed every bit of it
anissa.abz chapter 18 . 8/28
J’ai adorée cette histoire et surtout la fin
Drakena chapter 15 . 8/6
the "YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE" made me laugh so hard
blackbloodywolf chapter 17 . 8/6
this is so good
aalens chapter 18 . 8/2
Brilliant story! It had me captivated from the first few paragraphs. Many thanks.
MrMojang chapter 18 . 7/31
Did people come back the next day for more stories? Was there more stories? Did the sign ever change? I guess we’ll never know.
Oh boy, imagine having a premise of "what if things happened differently" only to be mostly follow canon. It's another one of THESE. No thanks.
What a shame man, this story was genuinely perfect for me , so much so that i feel genuinely betrayed here... u thought you have a harry and hermione pairing, harry was somehow powerful, smart, confident, successful, and with a hermione pairing that wasn’t retardely sweet as well as some decent writing made this one perfect for me... why man? Im actually feeling sad here, it also hurs that it doesn’t make any sense for her to like ron... u literally gave nothing but hints on her liking harry the whole story only to drop this god damned ntr like moment on us... why man...
EdTheBeast chapter 18 . 5/25
A fantastic must read!
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 8 . 5/13
Hmm, I like the idea of the story so far, but it hasn't really caught me. The challenges just melt away using runes. I'll probably come back at a later date, as it is such a high ranking story and I have not been disappointed by the community vote, yet. I haven't really figured out were you want to go with this. I know, if it's a classical piece, the conflict has yet to show up... We'll see. Thank you for writing, it's really good, but I need to be caught by a story to really invest into it.
3,978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »