Reviews for RuneMaster
horus4242 chapter 1 . 9/16
Okay I made it through the first chapter and that's all I can do. I abhor reading anything with such bad grammar. 6 or 7 typos and grammar mistakes at the very least in the first half alone. As I said if you had this already written out you should have had another person proof read it. I'm sure I'd like this if you did.
horus4242 chapter 1 . 9/16
Not even a quarter of the way through the first chapter and I'm already seeing spelling and grammar errors. I sincerely hope this is a fluke otherwise I won't be continuing this fic. And the fact that you have it already written out before posting it should mean it has no spelling and grammar mistakes.
AutumnXIIIRain chapter 18 . 9/11
Didn't liked it. Nothing interesting happened.
AutumnXIIIRain chapter 5 . 9/11
Good story and all but not my type
requiem2651 chapter 18 . 9/6
Loved this story - thanks so much for writing and sharing it!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 18 . 8/26
A brilliant end to a brilliant story and a brilliant life.
Jordan Flint chapter 8 . 8/26
I know it's not really a flaw in your writing, it's an author's choice, but I'm sorry: I'm genuinely done reading after this. Sorry, but "Not a Harry/Hermione" after the way you did in fact build it up rather well, that did it for me. That's all I have to say in review. It's been a good read, so I'm sorry to end it, but I've lost interest after that.
Bad Wolf chapter 18 . 8/16
I loved this, absolutely loved this. There was one thing at the very end that made me sad though. I would have expected Harry to have created a memorial for Luna too.
Bad Wolf chapter 8 . 8/15
Ok, so, still loving this story. It's awesome. Besides your plurals, there's one little thing that was confusing for a bit. It doesn't really affect the story honestly, but it causes some confusion until the reader understands what happened. You got some events out of order. You have Christmas gifts (like the sweater and books) before the second task and the ball, even though the ball happened on christmas eve and the second task happened 2 months after that. You had the order as gifts, task, ball, when the order should have been ball, gifts, task. As I said, though, it doesn't really change the story, just makes the first half of this chapter confusing in some ways.
Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 8/15
Loving this story so far. Pretty sure I read it once before too but found my way back here again on the recommendation of Old Crow. You've got a great story and great premise so far. One thing to look out for tho is your plurals. You sometimes end words with an "s" where it doesn't belong and drop the "s" from words where it should be. Doesn't change my opinion of this amazing story so far, just an idea for you to consider in future polishings. Keep up the great work!
Jacel chapter 18 . 8/15
HAHAHAHAHA. Oh Harry, rest in peace.
Jacel chapter 13 . 8/14
IT IS 6:41 AM IN THE BLOODY MORNING AND I CANT STOP READING WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!. I would like to say this is a wonder full fanfiction cant wait to see what is next.
nileshmukherjee2000 chapter 8 . 8/13
THATS IT Ignore Hermione from the equation altogether OR bash her all you want But I for one cant take this if one moment Hermione is with Harry and another she loves After Ron.

I cant in good conscience read this fic further.

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
MrBlue987 chapter 8 . 8/4
*sigh* Loved EVERYTHING about this story up until the end of chapter 8... Hermione liking Ron romantically just kind of kills any drive i have to finish a story. Sorry...
ImmortousDominus chapter 5 . 8/2
is he talking about the shadow clone justu
3,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »