Reviews for RuneMaster
Anon chapter 14 . 9/14
Hey, I think someone is plagiarizing your work. The story is nearly word for word mirroring this. It's called runemaster by arian2423. You might want to check that out.
EvilMagician chapter 18 . 9/13
That was a great story with an amazing ending. I didn't remember a word of that story until I got to the epilogue and realized I've read this a long long time ago. So long ago that I hope you get to see this review. Great job!
Harry is a fucking jerk. I hate him.
SilentProwler chapter 1 . 9/11
Heads up: Someone copied your RuneMaster story
s/13336264
KashianXanthe chapter 18 . 8/25
I really enjoyed this story and liked how different the epilogue was. Neville’ Ent warriors were super cool (I know you did not call them that, but that is what I imagined the walkingtrees to look like). I also really enjoyed the idea of Harry creating a scythe.
Boread97 chapter 18 . 8/23
What a wonderful story... beatifully done author
DeadFish37 chapter 18 . 8/22
Wow this is absolutely brilliant. I couldn't stop reading. What happened to Hufflepuff's cup though? I feel like you also fluffed him finding the Room of Requirement. But all in all I love this take on Harry and it felt entirely natural, so well done!
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 8/6
Dear Harry:

Heard about the cookies. Try flint knapping.

Sincerely,
Lonely Samurai chapter 18 . 8/3
I Loved the story.
Benjamin Potter chapter 18 . 8/3
DIE HARRY DIE! Hahah

Amazing.

Killed while drinking a slushie. That brought me great joy!
Really nice that his parents appeared.

Loved it! Great story!
Benjamin Potter chapter 17 . 8/3
I really enjoy that you made Harry so studious. It always annoyed me that he didn’t study more and crave more knowledge in the originals. Excellent!

Threesome made me laugh.
PhoenixAureum chapter 1 . 8/3
Ersatz is not a rune..
It means substition and is a german word.
Maybe you meant Algiz/Elhaz
Benjamin Potter chapter 16 . 8/3
Love!
Benjamin Potter chapter 16 . 8/3
Slughorn the true Slytherin! Great point.
Benjamin Potter chapter 15 . 8/3
Loved it. I enjoy the relationship development between Dumbledore and Harry. Nicely written
3,819 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »