Reviews for RuneMaster
FlowerChild23 chapter 18 . 7/14
Wow very very good
Schlepian chapter 2 . 7/8
Man This is difficult to read. I assume English to not be your 1st language?

Anyhow IDK if you're still doing fanfiction or anything but If you'd like to send me this story I'd be more than happy to edit it for you. It is a good story and the plot is fun.
noylj chapter 7 . 7/3
At least in canon, the yule (Christmas) ball came between the first task and the February second task. You wrote that the task would be before the ball,
irashmigoyal chapter 18 . 6/30
I love it. simply , plainly love it. I lost 1 whole night of sleep in addiction of this fanfiction. I believe it's more then fanfiction , I read 3-4 fanfics daily and I find this work worth publishing. you should talk to jk on publishing a few fanfics ! I hope she would appreciate and approve .
Amazing storie !
It's one of the best fanfic i've read in a long time. It's really funny with a sassy and badass Harry, but there is also a great plot and actions. Bravo !
I knew this power of love would be more powerful than tommy
laanais chapter 18 . 6/5
Hi
thanks a lot for your beatiful story
I love your Harry
He s si badass ans cute with Luna

I start tout read the 1st chapter un french and i m not disapointed

Thanks you
Rekboi chapter 18 . 6/4
Holy heck was this an adventure! I'm so glad I was able to read it. Unfortunately I was brought here by someone who stole the story, but I'm glad the comments redirected me to the original author. Thanks so much for writing this, I enjoyed the heck out of it!
antim1santhrope chapter 5 . 6/2
so I'm enjoying the story, I like how you made Harry Potter proficient at something even if it's a little faster than I like... I do have a few things I dislike though...

1. you tagged the story Harry and Luna... and we got 1 classroom scene for the entire first year of your story

2. it's not really like your Harry is manipulative, as much as you act like he's god's gift to man and everybody suddenly listens to everything he says like he is such

3. the story could use more details... it feels to me like you rushed through year 3 (understandable because outside of Sirius there really isn't a plot) but I wish you used it to develop your characters... cough cough Luna... all we know about her is she has long hair, people make fun of her, and she's in runes

but all things considered a great take on the harry potter world
aesmith22 chapter 3 . 6/2
It looks like Ryan Reynolds fan is plagiarizing your story. The chapters recently published look amazingly like yours.
cckeimig chapter 18 . 5/31
Loved the full version!
cckeimig chapter 15 . 5/31
Oh, hilarious last scene!
nyx'godness chapter 18 . 5/21
Amazing story I loved it!
I'm really enjoying your story; it is full of many original ideas and plot points. However, although I realise it has been many years since you wrote this story, I have to say I would be enjoying it much more if you would ask a native English speaker to read it through and correct your writing. Occasionally I really have to think hard to work out what you meant to say. I commend you on a great undertaking. Thank you for sharing your story and I hope you return to writing sometime, you have great talent.
Apollimia chapter 18 . 5/8
I swear. This story is one of the most beautiful I have ever read. The last chapters made me cry like a baby. How the relationship between Albus and Harry changed. I cannot express in words how much I love this! And the end, was a total BANG! And I love how it was that he was the youngest seeker the first thing about him, something more normal than The Boy Who Lived, something more Harry.
nice very nice