Reviews for RuneMaster
marcinkrycki2314 chapter 9 . 12/5/2021
That'a just pushing it too much... you could just kill off Ron like Rowling planed in her books and be done with it. This ch just made it too pushed, wierd and i lost all interest i had.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 5 . 12/4/2021
Stupid Harry.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 2 . 12/4/2021
Trash.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 1 . 12/4/2021
Don't fucking strangle your progress dumbass.
Ricee chapter 12 . 11/14/2021
not sure why you keep trying to make good people out of bullies, first Malfoy and now Dudley?
Ricee chapter 11 . 11/14/2021
ahhh, brother Wands with the same cores. it makes sense that Harry would be able to use it
Ricee chapter 9 . 11/14/2021
hmmm, maybe it would have been easier if the AK hit, and it got rid of the horcrux
DJArla chapter 18 . 10/22/2021
A very random and creative story. If I’m honest, Harry’s OOCness really bothered me in this story, though I’m not sure why. But your creativity with the plot and his powers kept me entertained and continuing to read. Thanks for sharing
adelgado04291 chapter 18 . 10/10/2021
Fun and interesting tale. I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/9/2021
That was great
RaiGrab-ski chapter 18 . 9/29/2021
I have read this story many times now, I can honestly say you have outdone JK Rawlings, this is simply better than the deathly hallows. Thank you for writing such a good story.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2021
Insults only mean as much as you let them really
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2021
Harry is very preachy to others. Also he way smarter without any reason why the sudden change really. It feels more oc.
3tim chapter 4 . 9/21/2021
That "No, Sirius. Prong is dead with my father" part is so abrupt and cringe worthy.. I mean Black is just mentioning that it's like his father's animigus form, not calling Harry James..
Renzo7 chapter 18 . 9/20/2021
This was quite enjoyable!

I liked your characters, their interactions, and the plot.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
4,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »