Reviews for RuneMaster
AvidReader2425 chapter 5 . 11/1/2023
Thanks for another excellent chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 4 . 10/31/2023
Some really interesting twists in this chapter, thanks for the enjoyable read
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 10/31/2023
Thanks for another, very entertaining chapter, and love how Draco is finally taking down a peg
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 10/31/2023
Thanks for another excellent chapter, and I’m glad things are developing well with his godfather
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 10/31/2023
Honestly, a very entertaining opening chapter, plus, Luna is always a win
HeartsGlow chapter 8 . 10/7/2023
I was hoping for Harry & Luna! There's still time though, LOL
Tetradical chapter 18 . 10/2/2023
Awesome!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/29/2023
Great ending loved it
EliteShadow chapter 18 . 9/28/2023
i loved this story keep up the great work making great storys!
Vickety chapter 18 . 9/25/2023
Thank you!
KJmeow2020 chapter 18 . 9/22/2023
Read this in a few days, i can’t put this down
Simianpower chapter 12 . 9/15/2023
Oh, for fuck's sake, the Dementors, too? You absolutely must stick to stations of canon, no matter how little sense it makes with all the prior changes, huh?

I like the rune work in this story. I like the characterization. But the plot is dumb. It's canon, except for the massive changes you put in... that somehow don't change any of the canon events even though what caused those events never happened. I can't keep reading this. If nothing that happens changes the plot, then I'd rather just read JKR's books. What's the point of a fanfiction where no amount of changes to events change any subsequent events? The rails this story is on crippled any interest I had in reading it.
Simianpower chapter 9 . 9/15/2023
Portkeys don't work at Hogwarts unless created by the Headmaster. If they did, book 4 would've been six chapters long. A baseball portkey to the chest and g'bye Harry. And again, how did all the pieces come together just like canon without Wormtail? This whole scenario should've been butterflied away by your own plot changes. It's hard to take seriously a story that doesn't make any sense internally.
Simianpower chapter 6 . 9/14/2023
A) Why does Babbling randomly switch from she to he and back in this story?

B) With Pettigrew captured, not helping Voldemort, how did Harry wind up in the tournament? Changing things should have butterfly effects, and this one's pretty big.

C) How does Hagrid, who had his wand snapped his third year, know the disillusionment charm, which is taught at NEWT level?

D) How does Luna, a third year, know how to conjure, which is also NEWT level? Especially silently, also NEWT.

Too many inconsistencies!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 9/13/2023
When the Goblins act this way, you are akin to a MASTER in your field! And Harry, you have become that, to the Goblin Nation.
4,144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »