Reviews for Meeting the Dads 03: Seeley Booth
chucky- belle chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Booth should soo be the dad out of all of the people u picked i loved booth the best i liked the others but booth is still way better because he is Angel's like twin or something. plz let him be the father plz!
Gwennie333 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I like that you played the Booth/Angel thing out. (When I watch Bones I keep thinking about Angel.) The 'Next to Brennan that is.' made me laugh so hard! Nice chapter.
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
lol short sweet and funny
corbinmichael chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Again, as I stated in another review, you are clearly favoring Buffy. Your prerogative, of course. I'm just trying to give helpful criticism, and I believe more realism would make your story more enjoyable. By constantly favoring Buffy over the guest stars, you diminish their strength's and what makes them so watchable on their respective shows. Just something to consider for possible future fics. That's really my only complaint. Everything else seems to flow really well. From structure to story, so keep up the good work.
Nana25 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
i hope u add more chapters this looks like a good story
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
love bones
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i love it
milady89 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i hope you update soon
EliH2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh, nice. Poor Buffy. Booth should totally be the father if only because it would mean that Angel would have to meet him and be totally thrown!
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
omg I'm in love with that. oh that is so great.
Silvery-phoenix chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hey!

OMG you have no idea how much that "looks like her ex" thing made me laugh. The first episode I ever saw of Bones, I spent the whole time shouting "There's Angel!" Every time Booth appeared on screen. Hi-larious. Not normally one for X-overs, but this is great so far Keep up the good work!