Reviews for A Single Star
christina-bella chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
Don't worry we all will be with u when u come back and we understand ur problem...

Maya Evans chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
i think this story was wonderful while it lasted and i hope you feel better and i send my best wishes to your stepdad to get better!
deleted9 chapter 12 . 9/8/2010
I am so sorry that you are having to deal with something like this. I really hope that things are going better for your step-dad and you shouldn't apologize at all to people for not updating. Family is more impotant than this site!
deleted9 chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
So technically it was the Cullens lol...except in this story they aren't the Cullens haha. I love Alice, though, she's one of my favorites. I think anyone would have to like her; it's too hard not to! Love the chapter...still hate Jacob...glad he's sick..or at least faking it lol. Whichever.
deleted9 chapter 10 . 9/8/2010
Ahhh, i just want her to fight back. I can't stand seeing her just take it...its driving me crazy lol. Not in a bad way against you, just in a frustrating way against the girl lol. If that makes any sense. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
Cullens...I'm assuming are the four new people haha..or well the other Cullens. Ughhh, I could punch this kid. I would if he...was actually real and doing this to her but I can figuratively punch him lol. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
I love how in this one Charlie loves Edward more hahah. That's great. And I like that she has a new friend...hopefully that will save her from what is coming. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Ugh, that's disgusting. I try to feel bad for him one should go through that but its utterly deplorable taking out your anger on someone else...especially this long, and then to lower her self-esteem just so you can keep doing it. Disgusting. Great job writing his POV though.
deleted9 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
You think her dad would start to notice dad would...well my dad wouldn't let me spend every night for two years with a guy but still lol. Great chapter...poor Bella, he's such an...a-hole.
deleted9 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010 part of me just can't understand why she wouldn't tell people the truth. I mean, I get she's scared and so...I get why women don't report things like that, but there's still a part of me that won't udnerstand it. I just can't...she's lucky he's helping her though. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Ughhhhhh, I hope he get what's coming to him..and I'm so glad she called Edward...I like that you still didn't have him go in La Push...don't know if you meant it like that, but it was a nice tie-in to the original lol. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I like seeing it in his POV, no one should have to go through something like that. So dumb, great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
You think he would have come out from behind the tree to stop him...or at least confront him...but then again, I guess him being a stranger might make him wait. How awful it is that she thinks she can't escape a fate like that...hopefully he will change things for her. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Ugh...I don't care how nice Jacob looks without his shirt off (haha)...I'd hatee him if he did this to her. Therefore, I hate him in this story...stuff like that is just uncalled for! Great job writing it though!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
Never apologize for loving your family so much! Do what you feel you need to. If that's writing in your journal, do it! If that's weeding the garden, do that. You follow, I know. I've lost both my parents. My mom 20 years ago, and my dad 7 years ago. They were both long fights and if I hadn't had another outlet, I would have had a harder time dealing with it. My mom died when I was engaged to my husband, and my dad died when my daughter was 9 years old. In each case I had something to work on and work towards. Find that! Just don't expect to wake up one day happy again. The fight changes who you are and deepens the content of your soul and being. I miss them both to pieces still...but I'm a stronger, wiser person now than before. I'll remember your stepdad in my prayers and you as well. Try to stay strong and focused. Who knows, one day, you just might find that escaping back into your writing is a great outlet. No matter what, you'll be in my thoughts!